1920 N Roan St
Johnson City, TN 37601

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Overall
Pros
"Only drinks"
Cons
"Cole slaw dry hardly any food to eat very limited. And chicken original was dry shameful this is my go to place because of the bar."
"my boyfriend and I when to 1920 N. Roan St. location and got a breast meal and a pot pie meal and got very sick for 2 days it sucks"
Comments
"Manager should check bar often and help when needed."
"Nasty"
  • 2/06/2021

A dining patron from Johnson City, TN tried it.

• 10/22/2017

An American chowhound from Kingsport, TN tried it and didn't like it.

• 5/04/2017

A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Only drinks
    Cons
    Comments
    Manager should check bar often and help when needed.
  • 6/24/2016

A diner from Elizabethton, TN tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Nasty
  • 5/01/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/07/2014

An American chowhound from Miami, FL tried it.

kasauls photo

kasauls

Johnson City, TN

bad service

upon arriving at about 4:30 on Sunday the 13, we waited in line where a gentleman and little boy asked if they were going to put food on the bar because as usual it was empty and food all over surface that needed to be cleaned. When told yes he purchased the 2 buffets, of which it was our turn next, Cashier asked us to wait a minute she would be right back, so we watched her fill a pan of chicken and placed it in the bar and then she went to the back and fixed a box to take to drive through, and procede to work around in the back. More people arrived and waited in line with us and we saw that the back up supply was about empty. We continued to wait about 10 minutes and decided to leave and eat else where. KFC is our favorite and felt she could have taken orders handed plates etc. and continue to carry food to buffet of which she did not. I now see why they have had some bad reviews and photos as of late. Please hire reliable people and clean the store up it was very disgusting to look at the bar. I work food service and with the public everyday and just hope I am able to give better service to these people who make my paycheck. Because if the customers do not eat there their will be no store to work at.

American Dinner Lunch

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken  Restaurant Reviews

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken is located near the cities of Mountain Home.
People found this by searching for: Kentucky Fried Chicken Menu Johnson City Tn, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Kfc Jc, Kentucky Fried Chicken Johnson City Tn, Kfc On North Roan St Johnson City Tn, Kfc Johnson City Menu, Kentucky Fried Chicken Johnson City, and Kfc Johnson City Tn.