KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken

Call (Near the intersection of Electric Ave and 3rd St)

Cuisine: Lunch, Breakfast, Kid's Menu

Pros
"Unsanitary unfriendly and unprofessional when i asked to speak with the daytime supervisor she was very unfriendly and did not satisfy my complaints. My family and i thought lewistown pa kfc had been very unprofessional and dealing with our customer satis"
Cons
"Everything about the store had been an unpleasant experince especially the unfriendly daytime supervisor who dealt with my families complaints about sanitary conditions very ubprofessio"
Comments
"I would not recommend lewistown pa kfc to anyone "

Kid Friendly Lunch Breakfast
Tips
  • Call ahead to place your picnic orders and you'll avoid the inevitable weekend wait time.

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/31/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 1/06/2014 A diner from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
    I would not recommend lewistown pa kfc to anyone
KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken is located near the cities of Burnham.
People found this by searching for: Kfc Menu Lewistown Pa, Kfc 17044, Kentucky Fried Chicken Lewistown Pa, Lewistown Kfc, Kfc Menu Lewistown, Kentucky Fried Chicken Menu Lewistown Pa., and Kfc Menu 17044.