11183 S Frontage Rd
Yuma, AZ 85367

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Catering

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken is a American, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $25 and $50.

Overall
Pros
"Pros are that an A&Wednesday is connected to it"
Cons
"They could have got my order right the first time so I didn’t have to get my wife and daughter to go back and get my food"
"They can't seem to get an order right"
  • 11/18/2020

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 12/11/2020

An American food lover from US tried it.

• 5/22/2020

An American food lover from Yuma, AZ tried it.

• 5/01/2020

A dining patron from Brawley, CA tried it and liked it.

• 3/11/2020

An American food lover from US tried it.

• 10/18/2019

A dining patron from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/12/2018

A dining patron from Sun City West, AZ tried it.

• 1/28/2018

A diner from Phoenix, AZ tried it and liked it.

• 6/16/2017

An American chowhound from US tried it.

• 2/16/2017

Yumaanne tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Yumaanne didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    They can't seem to get an order right
Dpl1995 photo

Dpl1995

Yuma, AZ

Horrible service!

First they forget my gravy and then on top of that I ordered 2 of the $10 box of popcorn chicken 1 was okay but the other one didn’t even have that much. It’s like they didn’t have enough for the second one or something and just gave it to me like wtf and then they dont even answer there phone I called 3 times. Worst service ever

54. Party Popcorn Chicken

The worst one was almost empty

Yumaanne photo

Yumaanne

Yuma, AZ

Can't they ever get the order correct?

I had last been there 10 months ago. I went through the drive through. When I got home part of my order was missing. Today I ordered a cheese burger combo (A&W is connected). What I got was chicken tenders, mashed potato, biscuits and a cookie. I HATE white meat and I HATE their mashed potatoes.

Cookie

American Lunch Dinner

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken  Restaurant Reviews

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken is located near the cities of Winterhaven.
People found this by searching for: Kfc Foothills Yuma Az, Kentucky Fried Chicken In Foothills Arizona, Yuma Restaurants Chickens Legs, Kentucky Fried, Kfc Yuma Foothills, Kfc Menu Yuma Az, Yuma Kentucky Fried, Kfc Yuma Foothills Delivery, and Kfc In Yuma Az.