KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken

Cuisine: American, Fast Food, Chicken, Kid's Menu

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken is a American, Fast Food, Chicken, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Yumakfc photo

Yumakfc

Yuma, AZ

Terrible customer service...

Worst experience I’ve had in a long time.
I purchase the buffet, I wanted to try the buffet and when I ask where the macaroni and cheese were the sales person by name of Daniel said we don’t have mac and cheese with buffet. I then asked for a refund and I mentioned I was wanting macaroni and cheese. The crew chief named Marco came to give the refund. He then took off after giving me the refund. Never asking what he might do to see if there was anything he could do. Then Daniel turned around and started to prepare plates for buffet. I waited patiently, and I waited then I wondered why wouldn’t he want to take may order and make me wait. Then another employee asked him in spanish why the reason for the refund. Daniel replied he wants mac and cheese. I’m still waiting, he then starts to work on what looks like is a drive in order. Then a customer walks in Daniel ask what he would like to order. I then said I’ve been waiting to order. I tell him I would like BBQ combo and macaroni and cheese. If I didn’t have to wait for my truck getting tires at Discount Tire next door, I would have walked out.
Here’s a list of other concerns, a big hard chuck of dried barbeque chicken in my sandwich. The tables were all dirty had not been cleaned and also the restroom was a mess.
I don’t know if cameras are in the KFC business but here is the time and date Feb. 07 2013 01:56PM to be used for training purposes. Store # K400009

44. BBQ Sandwich

Big hard dried piece of BBC

American Good for groups Fast Food, Chicken
Tips
  • Call ahead to place your picnic orders and you'll avoid the inevitable weekend wait time.

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken  Restaurant Reviews

KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken is located near the cities of Winterhaven.
People found this by searching for: Kfc Yuma Az, Kfc Menu Yuma Az, Kfc Special In Yma, Kfc 32nd Yuma, Kentucky Fried Chicken In Yuma, Kfc Menu Yuma, and Kfc Menu Yuma, Az.