4990 Kipling St
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033

Kickin Wings

Cuisine: American, Catering, Barbecue

Overall
Pros
"The wings are great. I order extra crispy, and I love the hot rod honey sauce. Great family owned restaurant"
"Wings were fantastic !! Best I have ever had . Service was great ! I have tried all the other wing places and these are the best"
"Wings were good. But not amazing. "
"Good big wings"
"Horrible food, when I took the wings back the owner, shawna told me they were fine and I don't know how wings are supposed to taste. I was so upset I didn't even bother to ask for my money back. They can have my money for me writing reviews."
Cons
"Wings were big so they took a little bit longer to cook , but we'll worth the wait I would rather have nice big wings cooked properly than baked pre cooked wings you get from other wing places."
"Customer service. Wait time. Young man with glasses behind the register has jokes but did not make it welcoming to new comers"
"Everything. I hope they go out of business"
Comments
"These wings are worth the drive . I live in highlands ranch area and go there at least twice a week ."
"Good wings. Not worth the wait or drive. Your local wing stop would be better"
"I liKed it. I would go back"
"Don't support these people."
  • 8/21/2015

An American chowhound from Rowland Heights, CA tried it.

• 1/07/2015

An American food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 12/07/2014

An American food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/27/2014

• 10/22/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Wings were good. But not amazing.
    Cons
    Comments
    Good wings. Not worth the wait or drive. Your local wing stop would be better
  • 10/10/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 9/14/2014

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/25/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/18/2013

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it.

• 11/14/2013

An American chowhound from Denver, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good big wings
    Comments
    I liKed it. I would go back

American Parking Outdoor seating

Kickin Wings  Restaurant Reviews

Kickin Wings is located near the cities of Edgewater, Mountain View, Lakeside, Anchorage, and Northeast Jefferson.
People found this by searching for: Kickin Wings, Kickin Wings Colorado, Kickin Wings Wheat Ridge Menu, Restaurants In North Lakewod, Restaurants Golden Co, Kickin Wings Arvada Co, Kickin Wings Arvada Menu, Yaya's Euro Bistro Restaurant Greenwood Village, Co, and Kickin Wings Arvada.