Kikyo Restaurant

Cuisine: Japanese, Asian, Japanese Sushi

• 6/26/2013

A Japanese chowhound from Columbus, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

March 30, 2011

Love it

Everything was totally excellent in Kikyo. Delicious food, along with a great service and atmosphere. My husband and I had a wonderful time. We highly recommend this charming restaurant
January 28, 2010

Bad review not possible!

I was just surprised about some of the negative reviews on here so I decided to leave one of my own. I am a frequent customer going here (mainly for the sushi) about once a month. I never have had a problem with service or have been…
August 9, 2009

Kikyo Restaurant is highly recommended!

we love this place. It's small and less known than some other places around town but the food is great and the service is very nice. I get the bibimbob (sp?) just about every time we go. The kim chi set is great and, as it comes with…

McDonald's

Burgers in Upper Arlington

Brewster's Coffee

Coffee in Upper Arlington

Figlio

Italian in Upper Arlington

8/21/2017

An American food lover from Columbus, OH tried Bob Evans and liked it.

8/19/2017

A Burgers food lover from Dublin, OH tried Applebee's in Polaris.

8/18/2017

A dining patron from Columbus, OH tried Firehouse Subs.

8/18/2017

A diner from Upper Darby, PA tried Lovell's Neighborhood Pub and Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/14/2017

A dining patron from Blacklick, OH tried Wendy's.

8/14/2017

A Cafe food lover from US tried Spinnaker's Restaurant in Downtown Columbus and liked it.

8/14/2017

An American food lover from Zanesville, OH tried Spiros, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

8/13/2017

A dining patron from Thornville, OH tried Hunan King in Edgewood and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/13/2017

A Diner food lover from Lima, OH tried Ari's Diner.

8/12/2017

A diner from US tried CiCi's Pizza Buffet in Hilliard Green.

Japanese Dinner Asian

Kikyo Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Kikyo Restaurant is located near the cities of Grandview Heights.
People found this by searching for: Kikyo Upper Arlington Columbus Ohio, Kikyo Restaurant, Kikyo Columbus Menu, Kikyou Columbus, Kikyo Columbus, Kikyo Restaurant Menu, and Kikyo Menu.