Kikyo Restaurant

Cuisine: Japanese, Asian, Japanese Sushi

• 6/26/2013

A dining patron from Columbus, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

March 30, 2011

Love it

Everything was totally excellent in Kikyo. Delicious food, along with a great service and atmosphere. My husband and I had a wonderful time. We highly recommend this charming restaurant
January 28, 2010

Bad review not possible!

I was just surprised about some of the negative reviews on here so I decided to leave one of my own. I am a frequent customer going here (mainly for the sushi) about once a month. I never have had a problem with service or have been…
August 9, 2009

Kikyo Restaurant is highly recommended!

we love this place. It's small and less known than some other places around town but the food is great and the service is very nice. I get the bibimbob (sp?) just about every time we go. The kim chi set is great and, as it comes with…

1/16/2018

A food lover from Bogotá, 34 tried Rightway Heating & Cooling and didn't like it. They liked the food.

1/15/2018

A diner from Boca Raton, FL tried Pizza Time.

1/13/2018

A food lover from Columbus, OH tried MacKenzie River Pizza, Grill & Pub in Polaris.

1/11/2018

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried Ms. Vikki's Restaurant, Banquet & Catering, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/08/2018

A Breakfast chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried Tee Jaye's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Friendliness of the staff. Food was good and I did not have to wait for my food
1/05/2018

A Pizza chowhound from GB tried Papa John's Pizza and liked it.

1/05/2018

A Buffet chowhound from Upper Darby, PA tried Fire Mountain in Don Scott.

1/04/2018

A Mexican food lover from Dublin, OH tried El Acapulco in Crosswoods and liked it.

1/01/2018

A diner from Upper Darby, PA tried Papa John's Pizza in Eastland, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/01/2018

A dining patron from Lewis Center, OH tried Grandma's Pizza & Pasta.

Japanese Dinner Asian

Kikyo Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Kikyo Restaurant is located near the cities of Grandview Heights.
People found this by searching for: Kikyo Menu, Kikyo Restaurant, Kikyo Restaurant Menu, Kikyo Columbus Menu, Kikyou Columbus, Kikyo Columbus, and Kikyo Upper Arlington Columbus Ohio.