[email protected]

Neighborhoods: Juneau Town
Cuisine: Contemporary American, Comfort Food, Sandwiches

[email protected] is a Contemporary American, Comfort Food, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Pork shank dinner - excellent. Meat falling from the bone."
  • 2/21/2017

A Contemporary American food lover from Brookfield, WI tried it.

• 3/08/2015

A Contemporary American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/21/2014

Pros
    Pork shank dinner - excellent. Meat falling from the bone.
    Sandwich-300x200

lb8er photo

lb8er

Excellent service for brunch

It had been a while since I had gone to [email protected] and this was the first time being there for brunch. My friend and I ordered some muffins to share, one lemon poppy-seed and the other blueberry. They were very fresh and tasty. My friend ordered the bananas foster French toast and I ordered the California Benedict. We were both extremely pleased with our dishes. What was even better was the attentive staff. Our water glasses were always full, the server checked on us often and the manager even stopped by to make sure that everything was OK. I would definitely dine there again.

Best Benedict - California Benedict at Kil@Wat

California Benedict

California Benedict – Jumbo lump crab, poached egg, avocado, english muffin, hollandaise sauce. Usually when I dine out for breakfast/brunch I always order some type of eggs benedict. I would have to say that this one, by far is one of my favorites! I could not believe how much crab was on the dish and it was sweet and so delicious. I think the english muffin might have even been made from scratch. It came with a side of potato hash which was seasoned to perfection. YUM!

Madryn photo

Madryn

Kilowatt at The Intercontinental, Milwaukee, WI

All in all a good experience. Great company and conversation. Good food. Our waitress was a little distant in the beginning, but totally came around…I guess we’re an intimidating bunch of people…???

Corned beef hash

It was good, just different than what I’m used to. I have had better. Potatoes should have been crispier! However I plan a return visit as they offer the “original Big Boy burger”!!! Now if I can only find the chocolate ice box pie they used to serve too!!!

eryngo photo

eryngo

Good value

Since [email protected] is located in the same building as the InterContinental, I think it is possibly perceived as being a “hotel restaurant.” And since the reputation of hotel restaurants is typically serving mediocre food and having less-than-exceptional service, maybe [email protected] isn’t at the top of everyone’s list, despite its excellent location in the heart of downtown, within walking distance of much of the city’s nightlife.

I came here for Downtown Dining Week. The food was very good, the service was beyond reproach, the ambiance was casually elegant, the attention to detail was excellent and of course, the value was amazing. I will be back.

Honey Bacon Wrapped Dates at Kil@Wat

Honey Bacon Wrapped Dates

For me, this was the hook. Wrap anything in bacon and I am there!

Herbed Goat Cheese Polenta Cake at Kil@Wat

Herbed Goat Cheese Polenta Cake

I wasn’t sure what to expect with this combination of polenta and goat cheese. Very good!

Braised Short Ribs at Kil@Wat

Braised Short Ribs

I think this may only be the 2nd time I’ve had short ribs so don’t have a good baseline. Pretty good!

Wild Berry Charlotte at Kil@Wat

Wild Berry Charlotte

Well, I had no idea what a “Charlotte” was so thought I’d give it a try, and our server did his best to explain… Pleasantly surprised! Not overly sweet or rich, nice and light.

Starbucks Coffee

Coffee & Tea in Juneau Town

Elliott's Deli Milwaukee Center

Breakfast in Juneau Town

Stackner Cabaret

American in Juneau Town

8/15/2017

An American food lover from Milwaukee, WI tried Pegasus Restaurant.

8/15/2017

A diner from US tried Chicago Sub in Roosevelt Grove, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/14/2017

An American chowhound from Milwaukee, WI tried Pasty Shop in Sherman Park.

8/14/2017

A dining patron from Minneapolis, MN tried Pegasus Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/13/2017

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried Oakland Gyros in Mitchell Field, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/13/2017

A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried Ted's Ice Cream & Restaurant, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

8/12/2017

A chowhound from US tried Mel's Diner in Southgate.

8/10/2017

A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried El Tsunami, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/10/2017

A Sandwiches food lover from Milwaukee, WI tried Chicago Sub in Roosevelt Grove.

8/09/2017

A diner from IL tried Gyro Palace.

Contemporary American Comfort Food Online Ordering

Kil@Wat  Restaurant Reviews

[email protected] is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: Kilowatt Restaurant Milwaukee, Kilowatt Restaurant, Kilowatt Restaurant Intercontinental, What Is The Best Thing To Order At [email protected] In Milwaukee Wi, Menu For Kilowatt Restaurant In Milw, Kil Wat Milwaukee, Kilowatt Milwaukee Restaurant, and [email protected] Restaurant In Milwaukee.