Kim Chee 2 Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Kaimuki
Cuisine: Korean, Lunch, Chinese

Overall
Pros
"Great service and the owners are so nice! The food is great! "
"I come here regularly for the fried corvina (fish). Exactly what I want when I am craving fried fish! When I used to come with my cousin once a month, one of the servers (maybe owner?) would set down the vinegar right away!"
"Good, friendly service"
"Awesome food"
"Great food Great people"
"Da best Korean food."
"Mundoo"
"I'm a regular there"
"The food"
Cons
"A little pricey "
"Give more food like Kim Chee 1 in Kaneohe"
"Nothing"
"No fountain... Ugly decor"
"Best Korean food. "
"No"
"Still worth it"
charissak1213 photo

charissak1213

Nashville, TN

yummy yummy in my tummy. free unltd. kimchee. what mo...

yummy yummy in my tummy.

free unltd. kimchee.
what more could i ask for?

the food is a little greasy, but not too bad that it takes away from the quality.

Korean Lunch Parking

Kim Chee 2 Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/20/2017 A diner from Honolulu, HI tried it and liked it.

• 3/05/2017 A diner from Ewa Beach, HI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/25/2017 A diner from Honolulu, HI tried it.

• 1/08/2017 A diner from Mililani, HI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great service and the owners are so nice! The food is great!
    Cons
    A little pricey
  • 1/02/2017 A diner from Honolulu, HI tried it.

• 11/02/2016 A diner from Honolulu, HI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 8/25/2016 A diner from Honolulu, HI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good, friendly service
    Cons
    Give more food like Kim Chee 1 in Kaneohe
    Comments
    None
  • 8/18/2016 A diner from South Pasadena, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Awesome food
    Cons
    None
    Comments
    Best Korean food.
  • 3/21/2016 A diner from Honaunau, HI tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/17/2015 A diner from Honolulu, HI tried it.

Kim Chee 2 Restaurant is located near the cities of Honolulu County, Waikiki, and Fort Shafter.
People found this by searching for: Kim Chee Ii, Kim Chee 2 Menu, Kim Chee Ii Menu, Kim Chee 2 Kaimuki Menu, Kimchee2 Menu, Kim Chee Ii Kaimuki, Kim Chee 2, and Kim Chee 2 Kaimuki.