Kim Chee 2 Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Kaimuki
Cuisine: Korean, Lunch, Chinese

Overall
Pros
"I come here regularly for the fried corvina (fish). Exactly what I want when I am craving fried fish! When I used to come with my cousin once a month, one of the servers (maybe owner?) would set down the vinegar right away!"
"Good, friendly service"
"Awesome food"
"Great food Great people"
"Da best Korean food."
"Mundoo"
"I'm a regular there"
"The food"
Cons
"Give more food like Kim Chee 1 in Kaneohe"
"Nothing"
"No fountain... Ugly decor"
"Best Korean food. "
"No"
"Still worth it"
charissak1213 photo

charissak1213

Nashville, TN

yummy yummy in my tummy. free unltd. kimchee. what mo...

yummy yummy in my tummy.

free unltd. kimchee.
what more could i ask for?

the food is a little greasy, but not too bad that it takes away from the quality.

August 10, 2013

Disappointment

Although I would've given this restaurant a 3 despite its lack in cooking fresh korean food, the owner has brought down 2 stars. He's so rude and has this frown on all the time! I advise , don't go here! There are plenty of other korean…
May 26, 2010

I love me some Korean Food!

I love this place and try to go there whenever I'm in town. I've never been disappointed with anything I've ever ordered and always walk out one happy customer. This place is popular so best to go early to avoid the crowd. Also, parking…
December 16, 2008

Good Food!

Kim Chee restaurant is good place to get some good Korean food. The portions are generous and the prices are reasonable. The staff is friendly, and the service is good. Enjoy!

Korean Lunch Parking

Kim Chee 2 Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/02/2016 A diner from Honolulu, HI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 8/25/2016 A diner from Honolulu, HI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good, friendly service
    Cons
    Give more food like Kim Chee 1 in Kaneohe
    Comments
    None
  • 8/18/2016 A diner from South Pasadena, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Awesome food
    Cons
    None
    Comments
    Best Korean food.
  • 3/21/2016 A diner from Honaunau, HI tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/17/2015 A diner from Honolulu, HI tried it.

• 11/03/2015 A diner from Chino, CA tried it.

• 9/05/2015 A diner from San Gabriel, CA tried it.

• 8/29/2015 A diner from San Gabriel, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/26/2015 A diner from Honolulu, HI tried it and liked it.

• 8/03/2015 A diner from Honolulu, HI tried it.

Kim Chee 2 Restaurant is located near the cities of Honolulu County, Waikiki, and Fort Shafter.
People found this by searching for: Kim Chee Kaimuki Menu, Kim Chee Ii Kaimuki, Kim Chee Ii, Kim Chee 2 Menu, Kim Chee 2, Kim Chee 2 Kaimuki, and Kim Chee Ii Menu.