18430 Kuykendahl Rd
Spring, TX 77379-8123

Kim Leng

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian

Kim Leng is a Chinese and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Easy parking."
"No pros"
"Quiet and clean atmosphere"
"Food is ok! It's no Chinese Kitchen of New Orleans. But ok food"
"Danny the server and the cheese piss and food in general. Price is great"
Cons
"Very poor service, slow, non attentive Food came out barely warm, asked to have it warmed up and the owner was a bit put out that I asked. Took 10 minutes to get the soup back. Hot and sour soup tasted burned and had too much thickener in it. Egg roll"
"EVERY THING THEY GIVE YOU WHAT THEY WANT TO GIVE YOU NOT WHAT YOU PAID FOR AND DOES NOT WANT TO GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK!!!! THEYVE BURNED ME TWICE ILL NEVER ORDER THERE AGAIN "
"Service is awful! Nasty attitudes =nasty kitchen. If they screw up your order? You are treated as if you did something wrong! Then you're hit with the I don't speaka"
"The managers attitude"
Comments
"THE OWNER IS RUDE HE BLOCKED MY NUMBER SO I WAS UNABLE TO CALL AND IM PRETTY SURE HE HAS DONE THIS BEFORE. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY WITH THESE PEOPLE "
"Fast friendly takeout and delivery"
"I will never eat here again! EVER!!!"
  • 4/17/2017

A diner from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/12/2016

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/11/2015

Domk41 tried it.

• 12/11/2015

A Chinese food lover from Houston, TX tried it.

• 10/20/2015

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/29/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 10/16/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

• 9/16/2014

A Chinese food lover from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

• 9/12/2014

A Chinese food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Easy parking.
  • 7/03/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    No pros
Domk41 photo

Domk41

Houston, TX

Stay away

Stay away. If I could give zero I would not just for the quality of the food but for the horrible customer service received when they messed up our order and I had to call to try to get it fixed. I was cussed out, called crazy and psycho and hung up on. My wife was also called crazy and was told I needed to be committed. All because they sent the wrong soup then try to tell me they didn’t have the soup and had told me when I ordered. But, they didn’t tell me, in fact, they repeated my order back with the soup I had ordered. It’s apparent that they didn’t realise they ran out and just sent whatever. When I tried to get them to send a different soup they said no because they told us they didn’t have the soup and sent two of the other soup I ordered. I then tried to get them to pick the food back up and refund but again they refused, sticking to their lie. The manager got on the line and verified my number and then hung up on me. I tried calling back but no answer and called on different phone and they answered. Apparently they were seeing my number on caller ID and not answering. When I got them back they guy at first acted like he didn’t know who I was then when he acted like he just remembered he told me that no refunds and that I was a mother effer. I then informed him I at this point was reporting them to BBB and writing them up on the websites for their poor service. I was continued being cursed by the guy till I lost it. I was on speaker and my wife took the phone and was told I was crazy and psycho and needed to be commited and to come up to the restaurant and he would take care of me. She was also called crazy. When she finally hung up our only option was to eat the food which also was a mistake. The orange and general tso’s chicken was actually good and crispy but the rice was dry and tasted a day old and the crab Rangoons were bland and tasted as if we were eating a spoonful of cream cheese out of the tub. No crab bits or chives or sweetness or anything to give it flavor. The egg drop soup was bland and had chunks of yolk mixed in with the egg whites. Subpar food and rude and horrible service made our 1st experience our last.

SEVERAL

jonmough photo

jonmough

Spring, TX

NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THESE GUYS AGAIN. FORMERLY THE FOOD WAS GREAT WHEN THE CORRECT ORDER WAS DELIVERED. HOWEVER, THEY HAVE MADE REPEATED ERRORS ON DELIVERIES LATELY. MY PREVIOUS TO LAST ORDER WAS 100% WRONG. NOT 1 ITEM ON THE ORDER WAS CORRECT. WHEN I CALLED TO HAVE THEM FIX THE ORDER THEY ARGUED AND LITERALLY TOLD ME F&*$ OFF! THEY REFUSED TO FIX THE ORDER AND ARGUED ABOUT EVERYTHING. I WAITED FOR A COUPLE MONTHS TO ORDER AGAIN HOPING THAT WHAT EVER THE ISSUE WAS WOULD BE RESOLVED. IT WASNT. THEY DIDNT EVEN KNOW HOW TO TAKE THE CREDIT CARD ORDER. WHEN I ASKED FOR THE OWNER THEY TOLD ME HE WASNT PRESENTWHEN I ASKED FOR A SUPERVISOR THEY AVE ME SOMEONE CLAIMING TO BE THE OWNER. THEY LIE, THEY DONT PREPARE THE CORRECT ORDERS AND THEY ARE RUDE AND OBNOXIOUS.

SEVERAL

THE SERVICE IS THE WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER FACED IN ORDERING CHINESE DELIVERY AND IN RESTAURANT. VERY RUDE, OBNOXIOUS, UNWILLING TO FIX INCORRECT ORDERS!!!!!

john123abc photo

john123abc

Spring, TX

Had to go to the hospital

My wife told them repeatedly not to put shrimp in her food due to a food allergy so they did. Her throat started to close up immediately due to their stupidity. We will not be going again.

4/17/2019

A Mexican chowhound from Houston, TX tried Carlos Mexican Restaurant.

4/16/2019

A food lover from US tried Taqueria Guadalajara.

3/29/2019

A Chinese food lover from Spring, TX tried Golden China.

3/08/2019

A dining patron from Spring, TX tried Alma Latina Taqueria, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The food is delicious and the ladies are all very sweet and make us feel like family! We love Alma Latina Taqueria!!!
2/23/2019

A Mexican food lover from Cypress, TX tried Tequilla Patio, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/14/2019

A dining patron from Augusta, GA tried Cruz'n Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fantastic food and a great owner!
Cons
None at all
Comments
Was one of the first customers when they opened. I moved away from the Spring area about twelve years ago but still have fond memories of the Cruzin’ Cafe!
2/13/2019

A diner from US tried Hydens Dockside (CLOSED).

1/26/2019

A dining patron from Spring, TX tried Giuseppe's Restaurant.

1/20/2019

A Mexican chowhound from Spring, TX tried La Presa Mexican Restaurant.

1/18/2019

A diner from US tried Carlos Mexican Restaurant.

Chinese Delivery Asian

Kim Leng  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Kim Leng Spring Tx, Kim Leng Chinese Restaurant Menu, Kim Leng Full Menu, Kim Leng Chinese Menu The Woodlands, Tx, Kim Leng, Kim Leng Menu, Kim Leng Chinese Restaurant, and Kim Leng Chinese Food.