137 W Sunset Dr
Waukesha, WI 53189-7604

Kim's Garden

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"We love the sesame chicken and beef lomaine! They also have the best egg rolls ever"
"Actually we have only gotten our food to go.The food tastes great.I"
"great carry out service"
Cons
"The atmosphere is so so"
  • 1/02/2016

A dining patron from Woodstock, IL tried it.

• 9/26/2015

A Chinese food lover from Waukesha, WI tried it and didn't like it. They liked the food.

• 4/03/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/16/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/26/2014

• 11/30/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 10/19/2014

• 10/09/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/06/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Actually we have only gotten our food to go.The food tastes great.I
    Cons
    The atmosphere is so so
  • 9/28/2014

A Chinese food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

June 25, 2012

Worst Fake Chinese In Town

These people are a joke. They can't get orders right and when you call to complain they expect you to drive 18+ miles to return the dinner for a refund. This was my first (and last) time at this place. The food that I did get looks awful -…
March 11, 2011

Flavorful Experience!!!

Kim's Garden lives up to their reputation. We have always been served great dinners by friendly staff and in a friendly atmosphere. There is much variety on the menu and we have never been disappointed by the flavor nor the portions. The…
August 30, 2010

DO NOT waste your time!!!

Being in restaurant management fot the past 20 years, this place is absolutely ridiculous and has the WORST customer service we have ever encountered Tonight we were accused of being liars when I received the wrong order and the managers…

6/27/2017

A Buffet food lover from Pewaukee, WI tried New China Buffet.

6/23/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Waukesha, WI tried Golden Gate Restaurant.

6/07/2017

A dining patron from Pewaukee, WI tried Golden Chicken Carry-Out, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Their chicken is absolutely delicious! It's my favorite carry-out chicken. We used to get KFC but when I want to buy chicken, it's always Golden Chicken! The elderly man that usually greets me when I pick up my chicken is so friendly too. That also ma
6/04/2017

An American food lover from Riverside, CA tried Sunset Family Restaurant.

6/01/2017

An American food lover from Milwaukee, WI tried Dady Oh's.

6/01/2017

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried The Blue Ribbon Tavern & Eatery.

5/30/2017

A diner from Waukesha, WI tried Casa del Rio.

5/25/2017

An American food lover from Waukesha, WI tried Dady Oh's.

5/10/2017

An American food lover from Mukwonago, WI tried Chancery Pub & Restaurant.

5/07/2017

An American food lover from Waukesha, WI tried Christina's Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Chinese Lunch Breakfast

Kim's Garden  Restaurant Reviews

Kim's Garden is located near the cities of Palos Verdes Peninsula and Vernon.
People found this by searching for: Kim's Garden Menu Waukesha, Kim's Garden Waukesha Menu, Kim's Garden Waukesha Wi, Kim's Garden Waukesha, Kim's Garden, Kims Garden Waukesha, and Kim's Garden Menu.