500 Fishermans Wharf

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Catering

DonnaMarie photo

DonnaMarie

Glendora, CA

The atmosphere is deserving of stars....

The atmosphere is deserving of stars. Beautifully decorated with gorgeous views of the ocean. The menu had a wide array of selctions and gourmet treats. Just what I like. My Vanilla Sky Martini was perfect. The macadamian crusted brie appetizer was to DIE for. Oh my. I ended up getting very little of it since everyone wanted to try it and loved it which made more people want to try it. Hmmph. I had a field greens salad with miso dressing. Very nice and decently sized. I then had the seafood corndogs for an unusual treat. Lobster, crab and scallop sausage battered wtih a light buttermilk batter. Everyone seemed very happy with their meals and I was pleased with all the tastes I was able to partake in. It was not cheap but the portion sizes were adequate and the quality of the food made it worth it.

It did get uncomfortably hot after a while, but when informing the waitress we were melting, she immediately told the manager to turn up the AC.

Seafood Corn Dogs

Lobster, crab, scallop saugage fried in a light crisp batter. A gourmet Corn dog if you will..

Macadamia Crusted Brie

Brie roasted in a crust of macadamia’s and other yums. Such a hit, I barely got one bite. I only wish it was served with a bit water crackers to put it on.

Enthueater photo

Enthueater

Glendale, CA

EXPENSIVE BUT GOOD

Great atmosphere. A very upscale version of Red Lobster. Of course it was more expensive, but food was much better as well. Good place for a date!

Seafood Happy hour Lunch

Kincaid's Fish, Chop & Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

Kincaid's Fish, Chop & Steak House is located near the cities of Hermosa Beach, Hollywood Riviera, Manhattan Beach, Torrance, and Lawndale.
People found this by searching for: Steak House 90278, Ribeye 90277, Lobster Mac N Cheese In Redondo Beach, Kincaid's Redondo Beach, Steakhouse 90278, Kincaide Chop Restuarant, Redondo Beach, Kincaids, 90278, and Chop House Redondo Beach.