Kincaid's

Neighborhoods: Produce and Waterfront
Cuisine: Steak, American, Salads

• 8/04/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

January 1, 2008

Family Dinner

We went to Kincaids because we didn't want to battle the traffic and the parking in SF. The bar has a nice local vibe with flat screen tvs and breath taking views of the bay. I noticed many people eating dinner there too. My family was…
November 17, 2007

Eyes and Stomach fulfilled

Like martinis? Plenty to choose from. If you are looking for a nice meal with a wonderful view of the bay - go here. In the Jack London Square area - you will finish you meal and enjoy the surrounding area.
July 4, 2006

Not the best, but not bad

Each time I have been there I have gotten the table that I have wanted. (It helps that the host has a good memory and knows where I like to sit.) It's best to go in the evening so that you can see the beautiful sunset. Dinnertime is busy;…

Phat Matt's BBQ

BBQ in Pill Hill

Zza's Trattoria

Italian in Adams Point

Koryo Sushi

Sushi in Temescal

12/05/2017

A Mexican food lover from San Ramon, CA tried Happy Burrito in Downtown.

12/03/2017

An American food lover from Oakland, CA tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken in Peralta Hacienda, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
I went yesterday in the morning (11 am) and they did not have any biscuits. I went this afternoon and they did not have any pot pies! I think this store needs new management!! I won't return there soon and OI certainly would not tell others to go there
Comments
Stay away from this KFC.
12/03/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried Red Boy Pizza and liked it.

11/28/2017

A diner from Oakland, CA tried McDonald's in Civic Center and liked it. They liked the food.

11/28/2017

A dining patron from CA tried Happy Burrito in Downtown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great food for a reasonable price!
11/21/2017

A diner from Oakland, CA tried Las Palmas Super Burrito in Patten, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/17/2017

A dining patron from Oakland, CA tried Taqueria La Chata.

11/14/2017

A Thai chowhound from Oakland, CA tried Old Weang Ping Village in Millsmont, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/14/2017

A Chinese food lover from San Francisco, CA tried Bay Fung Tong Seafood Tea House in Downtown.

11/11/2017

A dining patron from Pleasant Hill, CA tried Ital Calabash in Downtown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Everything I ever ordered there was so delicious I made inappropriate sounding noises while eating it. You could really tell everything is made with love. Like, Let Thy Food Be Thy Medicine status. Also always a lovely atmosphere, and I am a total Aspi
Steak American Salads
Sat 04:00PM - 10:00PM
Sun 11:00AM - 02:00PM
Sun 03:00PM - 09:30PM
Mon-Fri 11:00AM - 04:00PM
Mon-Fri 05:00PM - 10:00PM
Sat 11:30AM - 03:00PM

Kincaid's  Restaurant Reviews

Kincaid's is located near the cities of Emeryville, Piedmont, Rockridge, and Alameda.
People found this by searching for: Kincaid's Restaurant Oakland, Kincaid's Oaland, Kincaid's Oakland, Kincaid's Restaurant, Kincaid%27s+Oakland+Pictures, Kincaids Menu, and Kincaid's Oakland Ca.