King and I Restaurant

Cuisine: Thai, Catering, Breakfast

• 2/13/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 12/18/2014

A Thai food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/18/2014

A Thai chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

dannynuhi1 photo

dannynuhi1

St Louis, MO

Disappointing

The food was uneventful and the service was lousy. I could have forgiven this if they were busy but they were practically empty. You can tell that the vegetables were canned and the meat was overcooked. I had heard about this place from a great many people and was eager to try it out. I will not be returning.

One of my favorite thai places; cheap and great food. Ho...

One of my favorite thai places; cheap and great food. However, did get bitcher of water dumped on me (very refreshing).

March 18, 2006

My favorite!

The king and I is one of the best thai resturants I've been to, and I was so surprized to find it in St. Louis. I lived in the San Fransisco Bay Area for 10 years and had some pretty good Thai food, but The King and I rivals any that I'd…

6/18/2018

A dining patron from US tried China Wok in Lemay.

6/18/2018

A dining patron from Saint Louis, MO tried Mi Ranchito in University City.

6/17/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Detroit, MI tried Joy Luck in Brentwood, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
All you can eat
Cons
Terrible service, less than mediocre food, high price
6/17/2018

A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried Garveys Grill in Oakville, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/16/2018

An American food lover from Bentonville, AR tried Sweet Tomatoes in Crestwood.

6/16/2018

A diner from US tried The Mad Crab and liked it.

6/16/2018

A Chicken food lover from Saint Louis, MO tried Church's Chicken, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/13/2018

A dining patron from Saint Louis, MO tried Boos Bar & Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/10/2018

An American (New) chowhound from US tried O.T. Hodge Chili Parlor in Ferguson and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

6/09/2018

A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried Panera Bread and liked it.

Thai Parking Catering

King and I Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

King and I Restaurant is located near the cities of Saint Louis, St Louis, East St Louis, East St Louis, and East St Louis Township.
People found this by searching for: King I Restaurant St Louis, King And I Restaurant, The King And I Restaurant St Louis, The King And I Restaurant, King And I St Louis Restaurant, The King And I St Louis, and The King And I Restauramt.