King BO Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Sharpstown
Cuisine: American, Chinese

Overall
Pros
"King bo on bissonnet was not right, the food was horrible the fried rice was hard it taste like left overs and omg the crawfish was very nasty taste like old water, the lady who's a worker there I'm not sure of her name but she refuse to give me "
"Nasty...hungry Africans everywhere...and fat Mexican kids running around..wasting food on the floor. ."
"LEAVING! THIS PLACE WAS HORRIBLE! "
Cons
"The crawfish and the rice... And the worker could have giving my more crawfish to take so she can keep her customer, she tried giving me crawfish in a small cup cup...she could have done better than that"
"Small parking lot for my truck"
"At lunch they ran out of pretty much everything and the owner overcharged us. I will never go again! "
Comments
"STAY AWAY! I JUST SAW THIS PLACE ON CHANNEL TWO BAD RESTAURANT REPORT!"
August 25, 2007

Best Steaks on the SW Side of Houston

Sounds really strange to be rating a Chinese/Mexican resturant for great steaks, but it is true!\r \r They cut their steaks paper-thin and marinade them overnightt. Even though they are paper thin, ask for them medium rare.\r \r Don't be…

American Takeout Chinese

King BO Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/18/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 6/15/2014 A diner from TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 5 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
  • 5/04/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 2/12/2014 A diner from TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Small parking lot for my truck
  • 1/24/2014 A diner from TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    LEAVING! THIS PLACE WAS HORRIBLE!
    Cons
    Comments
    STAY AWAY! I JUST SAW THIS PLACE ON CHANNEL TWO BAD RESTAURANT REPORT!
  • 8/09/2013 A diner from Houston, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/21/2013 A diner from Houston, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/09/2013 A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 3/11/2013 A diner from Houston, TX tried it and liked it.

King BO Restaurant is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: King Bo Chinese Restaurant, King Bo Southwest Freeway Menu, Www.King Bo Restaurant/Takeout Menu, King Bo Houston Menu, Chinese Restaurant On Bissonnet And 59, King Bo 59, King Bo Restaurant Houston, Website King Bo Chinese Restaurant In Houson On Bissonnet, and King Bo Houston.