145 Charles St
Boston, MA 02114-3276

King & I

Neighborhoods: Beacon Hill
Cuisine: Thai, Catering, Lunch

Pros
"Best Pad Thai we have ever eaten and we have tried that dish in the U.S. and many other countries. Prices are reasonable and the food is very good."
"Have been going there for years and it was very nice. I just received word that the co-owner passed away a couple of months ago and it makes me sad. She was very pleasant to everyone and we all loved going there. Now today I was told that it seems as t"
Cons
"When seated i the back if there is a group there at the same time or if there is a loud couple, the noise can be greater than we would like."
Comments
"Service is super."
"Best all around tastety food and good service."
  • 3/14/2019

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Service is super.
  • 9/14/2017

• 9/27/2013

A dining patron from Medford, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
    Best all around tastety food and good service.

Thai Accepts credit cards Parking

Asian in South End

Modern Pastry Shop

Bakeries in Central

King & I  Restaurant Reviews

King & I is located near the cities of North Waltham, , Beacon Hill, Suffolk County, and Mid Cambridge.
People found this by searching for: The King And I Charles Street Boston, Photos King And I Restaurant Boston, King And I Menu Boston, The King And I Restaurant Boston, King And I Boston Menu, King And I Beacon Hill, King And I Charles Street, and The King And I Charles Street.