King Jade Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Breakfast, Catering

Overall
Pros
"1 of the best dining experiences my family and I have had in this area and on a continuing basis. You cannot get a bad meal at this place."
"I enjoy going here and is clean and prompt and the people are friendly"
"They Gave us x tra food , very friendly knowledgeable, gracious. Staff"
"The staff is great along with the food. Fhe girls are social and have a great sense of humore. All together an amazing time"
  • 11/11/2017

A dining patron from Uxbridge, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/05/2017

A diner from Northbridge, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/28/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Northbridge, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/18/2017

A Chinese food lover from Westborough, MA tried it.

• 12/10/2016

A Chinese food lover from Uxbridge, MA tried it.

• 9/03/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Northbridge, MA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 6/19/2016

A dining patron from Worcester, MA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/17/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Oxford, MA tried it.

• 1/30/2016

A Chinese chowhound from North Grafton, MA tried it.

• 1/06/2016

A dining patron from Charlton, MA tried it.

SPB photo

SPB

Northbridge, MA

bad customer service

I had been a loyal customer there since my family moved to town a couple of years ago ordering food from them about twice a month. Last night I made an order that was far below satisfaction. They had put literally almost no meat in it, filling the rest of the container with veggies, and I didn’t have enough food to feed my family. I called to ask for a refund or to make my meal again saying how I never complained and how I was a good customer so I hated to have to do this. My husband works in customer service so I literally never complain about anything. They refused to remake my food offering me only a 5 dollar refund, telling me that my request was ridiculous. They also told me I was lying about how much food they gave me. They didn’t want to lose money by remaking my meal but they will be losing out on a lot more than that because I will never order from them again. I can’t eat at a place that treats it’s customers so poorly. So the food is good but if something ever goes wrong, you are in trouble. Eat there is you are willing to make a gamble.

chicken/beef with snow peas

omfmgel photo

omfmgel

Douglas, MA

Best Chinese food!

If it’s Chinese food I’m craving, it’s King Jade I’m getting. The prices are good, and they have coupons on their menus so the more you spend, the more you get. The food is amazing. Their general gau’s and sesame chicken is to die for! The people who work there are veryy nice. They deliver to a lot of towns in Worcester county. Maybe not the ideal place to eat at for most people because it is not a restaurant environment, but I bring my family there and my son and husband love it!

tellgrl85 photo

tellgrl85

Whitinsville, MA

YUM!!

The food is soo good I didnt want to stop eating their chicken fried rice is the Best and the orange chicken is to die for!!!!! Would eat here everyday if I could!!!!

Prices are fair as well!

3/08/2018

A Pizza food lover from US tried Harry's Famous Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/23/2018

A Pizza food lover from Palo Alto, CA tried Harry's Famous Pizza.

2/22/2018

A dining patron from Westborough, MA tried Jube's Family Restaurant-Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/09/2018

A Pizza food lover from Northbridge, MA tried New England Pizza.

1/10/2018

A Pizza food lover from Millbury, MA tried Harry's Famous Pizza.

12/07/2017

A Pizza food lover from Upton, MA tried Harry's Famous Pizza.

11/18/2017

A diner from Millbury, MA tried Jube's Family Restaurant-Pizza.

11/11/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Uxbridge, MA tried King Jade Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/05/2017

A Pizza food lover from Webster, MA tried Harry's Famous Pizza.

10/14/2017

A Chinese chowhound from South Deerfield, MA tried China Pacific Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Chinese Delivery Breakfast

King Jade Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

King Jade Restaurant is located near the cities of Linwood, North Uxbridge, Northbridge, Uxbridge, and East Douglas.
People found this by searching for: King Jade Northbridge Ma, King Jade Menu Whitinsville Ma, King Jade Whitinsville Ma, King Jade Whitinsville, Family Wok Northbridge Ma Menu, King Jade Restaurant, King Jade Grafton Ma, and King Jade.