10250 Main St

rikim1228 photo

rikim1228

Fairfax, VA

Terrible Customer Service, Terrible People

I phone ordered a $25 order and the driver delivered my order. I did not have the exact change and only had two 20 dollar bills and the delivery drive said they had no change. These things can happen and I understand. However, I called the store after I gave him, essentially, a $15 tip and I wanted to let them know that they should let the people, ordering by phone and paying cash, that drivers might not have any change. Instead of an apology I was told that “none of our customers ask for any change so there should be no problem” instead of an apology. I was content with losing $10 on a tip but I am a bit pissed that they tried to make excuses instead of apologizing and offering to correct the problem. What delivery company sends their drivers out with no cash? Bottomline, I don’t recommend ordering from this company. I had ordered from them at least 5 to 6 times in the past but will not do so in the future.

To management: This is not how you run a business. All I wanted was some integrity on your part and accept some level fault because there is no excuse for such a scenario.

I highly discourage anyone from ordering here because they obviously do not value customers and want to nickel and dime them. If I could rate them 0 stars, I would.

Beef and Lamb

The food is just OK and make a good change of pace from pizza.

TJMead photo

TJMead

Las Vegas, NV

Good Afghan food. Worth the trip over for...

Good Afghan food. Worth the trip over for sure. You will get your money worth of food. It usually feeds 2.

Middle Eastern Halal Smoothies And Juice

King Kabob  Restaurant Reviews

King Kabob is located near the cities of Oakton and North Springfield.
People found this by searching for: King Kabob, Arabic Resturant In Fairfax, Kabob King, Fairfax Va, Noodle And Company, Afghan Buffet Fairfax, King Kabob Fairfax Va, King Kabob Fairfax, King Kabob Fairfax Va Menu, and Arabic Restaurant In Fair Fax.