King of Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Italian/American, Italian

Pros
"Order pizza turn over...it was ALL dough...hardly any cheese & ordered w/sweet pepper...maybe got a slive..cut in thirds! SUCKED. Wont go back & I live in this town. "
Cons
"Put ingrediants in the pissa turn over... it was all dough & I threw it out...called 2 complain & left on hold !"
Comments
"Wont go back & I live in this town! "
October 28, 2011

NO DELEIVERY ON WKND NIGHTS ???? !!!!

Ok,bad idea not to have delivery on wknd notes, but the pizza is very, very good. Toppings are generous! Not like some other local places who put 2 peices of pepperoni on a slice and call it a topping. I like my pizza covered with the…
September 13, 2010

Great food

i don't care what anybody says this is the best pizza in the world!!!
March 12, 2010

Could be better

The pizza is ok the wings are great but its not called king of wings

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Italian/American Delivery

King of Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/12/2013 A diner from Blackwood, NJ tried it and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
    Wont go back & I live in this town!
  • 4/25/2013 A diner from Sicklerville, NJ tried it.

King of Pizza is located near the cities of Berlin Township, West Berlin, Atco, and Clementon.
People found this by searching for: King Of Pizza Menu Berlin Nj, Kijg Of Pizza Berlin, King Of Pizza Berlin Nj Menu, King Of Pizza Berlin, King Of Pizza Berlin Nj, King Of Pizza Berlin Menu, and 08009 Italian Delivery.