1822 Willow Avenue
Weehawken, NJ 07086

King of Wings & Pizza

Cuisine: Seafood, Vegetarian, Cheesesteak

• 5/11/2013

A diner from US tried it and liked it.

cris_john4444 photo

cris_john4444

Weehawken, NJ

king of wings & pizza is the best

I live in Weehawken. I ordered last sunday from king of wings. The delivery came on time. the food was very good, their wings are jambo and their prices are fair enough. The pizza is fantastic. They really are the king of wings & pizza.

10 Pcs. Buffalo Wings

18 Inch Large Margarita Pizza

miszheartlesz photo

miszheartlesz

Hoboken, NJ

I live in hoboken. I"ve ordered several times...

I live in hoboken. I"ve ordered several times at King of Wings. The service there was excellent. The food was delivered in a timely fashion, the pizza was fantastic, the wings were very nicely cooked an blended well, I’ve had many occasions where I’ve had friends over for games and everyone has left satisfied with the food. Every item on the menu seems to be irresistable; the burgers, fries, dinners, side dishes are awesome. For such great food, i couldn’t believe the fair prices given. I will highly recommend king of wings for everyone, especially, for the football season. It’s great to know that we have such a nicely organized place so close to town.

Delivery Seafood Vegetarian

King of Wings & Pizza   Restaurant Reviews

King of Wings & Pizza is located near the cities of Weehawken Twp, Weehawken Township, Union City, West New York, and Hells Kitchen.
People found this by searching for: King Of Wings And Pizza, King Of Wings And Pizza Weehawken, Wings Weehawkin, King Of Wing Hoboken, King Of Wings Pizza Weehawken, King Of Wings Weehawken, King Of Wings New Jersey, King Of Wings Hoboken, and King Of Wings & Pizza.