King Ribs Bar-B-Q

Cuisine: Barbecue, Burgers, Chicken

Overall
Pros
"Good food"
"Courteous service"
Cons
"Pictures in comments -RATED 0: I purchased a small tip dinner at the geaorgetown rd location and after I had eaten most of my meal, I found several hairs in several pieces of the BBQ. I took many pictures and called them back. The cook told me he didn't h"
Comments
"-RATED 0: I purchased a small tip dinner at the geaorgetown rd location and after I had eaten most of my meal, I found several hairs in several pieces of the BBQ. I took many pictures and called them back. The cook told me he didn't have any hair so he di"
  • 9/30/2017

A Barbecue chowhound from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/13/2017

• 6/13/2017

A Barbecue chowhound from US tried it.

• 6/11/2017

A diner from Indianapolis, IN tried it.

• 4/24/2017

A Chinese food lover from Richmond, VA tried it.

• 4/02/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 3/30/2017

A Barbecue chowhound from Indianapolis, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food
  • 3/26/2017

A dining patron from Indianapolis, IN tried it.

• 2/15/2017

Kourtneys tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Kourtneys didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None
    Cons
  • 2/05/2017

A diner from Indianapolis, IN tried it.

Bad food bad customer service

-RATED 0: I purchased a small tip dinner at the geaorgetown rd location and after I had eaten most of my meal, I found several hairs in several pieces of the BBQ. I took many pictures and called them back. The cook told me he didn’t have any hair so he didn’t know how it got there and transferred me to someone who.told me to bring it back. I live about 20 min away so I wanted to know what they would do for me before I went. His attitude was HORRIBLE and he just kept repeating “just bring it back” never telling me what he would do for me. And then HE HUNG UP ON ME!!!! I have been a loyal customer to this establishment and to receive treatment like that is UNACCEPTABLE!! I WILL NEVER EAT HERE AGAIN AND I ADVISE EVERYONE STAY AWAY. BECAUSE IF THEY MAKE A MISTAKE THEY WILL GET AN ATTITUDE WITH YOU an day hang up in your face like they did me. ASSHOLES!!!

Small tip.dinner

A lot of hair in it

February 10, 2009

3 visits 2 dissapointments

Honestly we tried to give King Ribs the benefit of the doubt...went to two different locations, twice to the16th Street location and once to the Keystone Ave store. Only once did we get served ribs that were edible.\r \r When you are…
July 8, 2008

Best BBQ in Indy

I am a fan of Famous Dave's and Squealers, but my all time favorite is King Ribs.\r They are consistent in the quality of BBQ served. Their sauce is the best.\r I do not dine in or order sides. I'm just there to pick up any of their BBQ…
September 19, 2007

BEST SAUCE HANDS DOWN

The rib tips are awesome and the sauce is out of this world.\r The owner needs to put some of the money he is making back into his business.\r The speaker system has been bad for the past 3 years. \r The don't serve any of the sides on…

Barbecue Burgers Chicken

King Ribs Bar-B-Q  Restaurant Reviews

King Ribs Bar-B-Q is located near the cities of Belmont.
People found this by searching for: King Ribs Menu, King Ribs Georgetown Rd, Ribs King, King Ribs 56th Georgetown Rd, Inpls, King Ribs On Georgetown, King Ribs On Georgetown Road Menu, and King Ribs Menu Indianapolis.