King Ribs Bar-B-Q

Cuisine: Barbecue, Burgers, Chicken

Overall
Pros
"Good food"
"Courteous service"
Cons
"Pictures in comments -RATED 0: I purchased a small tip dinner at the geaorgetown rd location and after I had eaten most of my meal, I found several hairs in several pieces of the BBQ. I took many pictures and called them back. The cook told me he didn't h"
Comments
"-RATED 0: I purchased a small tip dinner at the geaorgetown rd location and after I had eaten most of my meal, I found several hairs in several pieces of the BBQ. I took many pictures and called them back. The cook told me he didn't have any hair so he di"
  • 6/13/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 6/11/2017

A diner from Indianapolis, IN tried it.

• 4/24/2017

A dining patron from Richmond, VA tried it.

• 4/02/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 3/30/2017

A dining patron from Indianapolis, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food
  • 3/26/2017

A diner from Indianapolis, IN tried it.

• 2/15/2017

Kourtneys tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Kourtneys didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None
    Cons
  • 2/05/2017

A dining patron from Indianapolis, IN tried it.

• 1/11/2017

A Barbecue food lover from Indianapolis, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Courteous service
  • 12/04/2016

A Barbecue chowhound from US tried it.

Bad food bad customer service

-RATED 0: I purchased a small tip dinner at the geaorgetown rd location and after I had eaten most of my meal, I found several hairs in several pieces of the BBQ. I took many pictures and called them back. The cook told me he didn’t have any hair so he didn’t know how it got there and transferred me to someone who.told me to bring it back. I live about 20 min away so I wanted to know what they would do for me before I went. His attitude was HORRIBLE and he just kept repeating “just bring it back” never telling me what he would do for me. And then HE HUNG UP ON ME!!!! I have been a loyal customer to this establishment and to receive treatment like that is UNACCEPTABLE!! I WILL NEVER EAT HERE AGAIN AND I ADVISE EVERYONE STAY AWAY. BECAUSE IF THEY MAKE A MISTAKE THEY WILL GET AN ATTITUDE WITH YOU an day hang up in your face like they did me. ASSHOLES!!!

Small tip.dinner

A lot of hair in it

Barbecue Burgers Chicken

King Ribs Bar-B-Q  Restaurant Reviews

King Ribs Bar-B-Q is located near the cities of Belmont.
People found this by searching for: King Ribs Near Me, Rib Restaurants Georgetown Indianapolis, King Ribs, King Ribs Menu Indianapolis, King Ribs 56th Georgetown Rd, Inpls, King Ribs On Georgetown Road Menu, King Ribs Georgetown Rd, King Ribs Menu, and King Ribs On Georgetown.