6809 Pershing Rd Ste C
Berwyn, IL 60402-3987

King Sun Chop Suey

Neighborhoods: Stickney
Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, American

King Sun Chop Suey is a Chinese, Asian, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

• 10/08/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/14/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/08/2013

A Chinese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 4/19/2013

A Chinese food lover from US tried it.

kalcjakl photo

kalcjakl

Willowbrook, IL

exelent

i am polish ,short with blond hair ,.i was a young women with accent’.
my favore food was cantonese style with fried peen noodle and scalion-green onion. A women and very characteristik man ,.i will never forgat . my fod was exwlent ,so iven wen i was living in clarendon hills on lake wood and lather on 79-th str willowbrook never let me forget pershing rd, and KING SUN ,THATH COUPLE ,I REMEMBER WAS ALSO YOUNG GEARL SHE WAS HEALPING MOM AND DAD . Thank you for great food ,treating me well. After i did move i was using another restaurant by rd 83. But King Sun by Pershing road with exelent food will always be in my memory .Thold me thath chinese food is the best.Righth now i am in Europe but i am missing that restaurant .You may come in or carry out.You have my promise thath food is amaizing .E.Kalisz .Or if you known me :Elizabeth cleaning service.

Cantonese style

perfect

Delivery Chinese Asian

King Sun Chop Suey  Restaurant Reviews

King Sun Chop Suey is located near the cities of North Riverside, Riverside, Cicero, Stickney, and Forest Park.
People found this by searching for: King Sun Chop Suey Stickney Il, King Sun Chop Suey Menu, King Sun Menu, King Sun Chop Suey, King Sun Chinese Restaurant Stickney, King Sun Stickney, and King Sun Chinese Restaurant Stickney Menu.