3900 Peck Rd
El Monte, CA 91732-2243

King Taco

Neighborhoods: El Monte City
Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Latin American

King Taco is a Mexican, Lunch, and Latin American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

• 6/14/2014

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 10/11/2013

A Mexican food lover from Stockton, CA tried it.

• 8/18/2013

A Mexican chowhound from West Covina, CA tried it.

maseman69 photo

maseman69

Riverside, CA

I have been going to king taco for quite a...

I have been going to king taco for quite a while and lately when I order a carne asada burrito, the burrito has nothing but beans and rice its kind of sad for a place that has been making good food.

Burritos

Ching photo

Ching

Santa Monica, CA

Best Tacos evah!

I may be a Chinita, but lemme tell you, when my inner Mexicana is craving some tacos, King Taco is the shiiiit!

I usually get suadero tacos (I think this is some kind of beef, but I can’t remember what body part it is…I seriously could care less, I eat chinese food, so I’m not sensitive to what body part or animal I’m eating) with green sauce. It must be some ancient chinese secret in that marinade for the suadero meat because its to die for! I also really enjoy their lengua tacos too. Al pastor is excellent too with both red and green sauce. Of course, I get my tacos with plenty of cilantro and onions.

I also looove their tortas too. The base is substantial enough, but is soft yet firm. They smear on some refried beans, then pile on the meat of your choice, and sprinkle it with Mexican cheese. I then pour on some green sauce. DIVINE!!

I turned my parents onto King Taco too, so yes, imagine los tres chinitos walking in and ordering up a storm of chicken tamales, rotisserie chicken, carne asada burritos and my mom’s favorite tacos al pastor. They love it!!

Yes, I must have been Mexican in my past life. I looove this sooo much. To think, had I never dated this one guy who was a Grand Prix fan, I would have never come across King Taco who vendors at the Long Beach Grand Prix every April. My inner Mexicana would have just shriveled up and just died!

Thumbs up for the fact that this location:

• has 2 registers to speed up the line, and they have tons of staff cooking/filling the orders.
  • they accept debit / credit cards, so its not cash only like some other King Taco locations.
  • they have a private lot on both sides of the builiding with separate entrances so it makes accessing this location super easy no matter which direction you’re coming from.

Just about everything is good here. During the winter, and especially tonight when its cold and rainy, they have freshly made hot Atole too!! The only thing I’m not crazy about is their nachos. Chips aren’t fresh (like they are at Acapulco’s or El Torritos) and the cheese is kinda gross.

Tacos - Tacos at King Taco

Tacos

I really enjoy their lengua tacos too. Al pastor is excellent too with both red and green sauce. Of course, I get my tacos with plenty of cilantro and onions.

Mexican Lunch Outdoor seating

King Taco  Restaurant Reviews

King Taco is located near the cities of Industry, South El Monte, Marion, Avocado Heights, and North El Monte.
People found this by searching for: King Taco Peck Rd El Monte Menu, King Taco In El Monte, King Taco, Tacos King, King Taco Near 91745, Does King Taco Take Cash Only, What Time Does King Taco In El Monte Close, and King Taco Carne Asada Marinade.