2233 Calumet Dr
Sheboygan, WI 53083

King Wok

Neighborhoods: North Calumet
Cuisine: Asian, Kid's Menu, Catering

King Wok is a Asian, Kid's Menu, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Pros
"Great food"
  • 2/15/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/10/2015

An Asian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 12/25/2014

An Asian chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food
  • 5/06/2013

An Asian chowhound from Sheboygan, WI tried it and liked it.

Dinnerwinner photo

Dinnerwinner

Sheboygan, WI

"KING WOK - HURRY CALL THE DOC!!"

I will have to try dining here again at KING WOK later on after I recover from my first visit. This is the kind of review I don’t like to write as it’s unfair for the rest of the menu items. King Wok has a definite “complete Chinese Food selection” of authentic Hunan,Szechuan & Cantonese style dishes. My dilemma is my choice of food on my first visit and decided to make it a “carryout” as the dining area was quite small and the air in the restaurant was filled with a “smokey” essence that irritated my eyes. I ordered my favorite Chinese fare, General Tso’s Chicken and 2 Quarts of Hot/Sour Soup.My wife went with Honey Chicken and House Special Fried Rice. The sad episode follows on the “Dish Review”.

14. Hot & Sour Soup Dinner

Upon returning home with our Asian dinners, my wife and I changed out of our street clothes and got comfortable in front of the TV to enjoy our meal and watch the repeat of Americas Funniest Home Videos for the possible 5th time! We finished our meals from King Wok and I finished off a little over three quarters of one of the quarts of Hot/Sour Soup. When I ordered the Hot/Sour Soup I was extremely suprised that the soup was made
to order. It was very interesting tho see our meal completely made fresh. The Chinese Chef moved so fast , I tried to follow the making of the soup to try and reproduce it at home, but “Flash” the Chef was too quick.
Anyway, we ate our meals and later on in the evening about 3-4 hours later, I developed a very upset, queezy, stomach that had me “belching” on the Hot/Sour Soup. 15 minutes later I was “hurling” uncontrollably. I continued with this horrible “up chucking” for at least a long hour. Alka Seltzer to the rescue settled
my upset stomach so I could return to bed. Two days later, my stomach muscles “hurt” so bad from the “straining” during the vomiting, I couldn’t cough or blow my “schnozz” without flinching!! AsI stated in the begining, I plan to give KING WOK another shot later on, as I’m sure it was just one of those things. Be bold and give them a shot.

Asian Kid's Menu Catering

King Wok  Restaurant Reviews

King Wok is located near the cities of Haven.
People found this by searching for: King Wok Sheboygan Wis, King Wok Sheboygan Menu, Kings Wok Sheboygan, King Wok Sheboygan, King Wok Chinese Restaurant Sheboygan, King Wok Sheboygan Wi, Sheboygan King Wok Menu, King Wol Sheboygan Menu, and King Wok Menu Sheboygan.