King Wong

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Fast service and reasonable price"
"Egg rolls, Wonton soup, Broccoli with Chicken, Beef on a Stick, Moo Goo Gia Pan...all delicious.."
"Amazing boneless spare ribs and Chicken & Shrimp in garlic sauce best around Above and Beyond any chinese rest. Around and iv been too many living in Cali, philly, NJ, Fla, and indiana by far the best chinese iv ever had and everything I try is really goo"
"Love the sushi"
Cons
"The food was bland and the vegetables were few and low quality. Portion sizes were small"
"Non"
"Only Con is they don't deliver besides that nothing to complain about inside they keep extremely Clean you can tell they take pride in what they do "
"Nope"
Comments
"Staff very helpful"
alonesomeknight photo

alonesomeknight

Tabernacle, NJ

Above and Beyond take out Chinese!!

There are many Chinese restaurants around, but none can compare to King Wong!
There are many closer to our home and several who deliver – but we choose to drive out of our way from Tabernacle to Marlton to ensure a satisfying meal every time. We order from Sonny approximately once a week or every other week and have for many, many years. I am rarely disappointed. The vegetables are not cooked to death, their sauces are wonderful – especially the garlic sauce. I love that the chicken is tender and juicy white meat (unlike some competing establishments). I love that their shrimp and scallops are large and vegetables are so fresh and tasty. They have no problem customizing your order and serve healthy brown rice. We have tried many of their dishes, all are very good. Our favorites include: Steamed Dumplings, Seafood Spring Rolls, Teriyaki Beef on Stick, Garlic Chicken, Sesame Chicken, Shrimp/Scallop with XO Sauce, Singapore Noodle, and Mongolian Beef to mention a few. Every time we have company and order this food – we get rave reviews from our guests as well. My friends around the area are now loving this place!!

Teriyaki Beef on Stick

Big, Tender, and Moist meat!

July 8, 2011

It's decent Chinese food but I've had better

They put bean sprouts in the fried rice (blech) and the general tso's chicken tasted kind of weird. Maybe it was too sweet? I'm not really sure but I've definitely had better Chinese food. I'm not sure I'll be going back - maybe if I…
December 11, 2010

BEST CHINESE FOOD !!!

FRESH ,NOT GREASY & BEST SEAFOOD SPRING ROLLS ,HIGHLY RECOMMENCED WINS OVER PFCHANGS

Chinese Asian Cafe

King Wong  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/13/2016 A diner from Marlton, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/01/2016 A diner from Union City, NJ tried it.

• 12/31/2015 A diner from Marlton, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 3 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast service and reasonable price
    Cons
  • 8/05/2015 A diner from Cherry Hill, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/01/2015 A diner from Marlton, NJ tried it.

• 4/26/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 4/14/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 4/11/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Non
    Comments
    Staff very helpful
  • 2/27/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The fried banana!!!
    Cons
    Cover for the deck
  • 1/21/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

King Wong is located near the cities of Evesham, Evesham Twp, Greentree, Maple Shade Twp, and Evesham Township.
People found this by searching for: King Wong Menu Marlton, King Wong Marlton Menu, King Wong Marlton, King Wong Marlton Nj, King Wong Marlton Nj Menu, King Wong In Marlton Nj Menu, and King Wong Menu.