240 N Congress Ave
Delray Beach, FL 33445

Kingdom Buffet

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

February 20, 2012

The food is pretty bad, but it's not the worst I've ever had. I've had worse sushi than the sushi I've had here too. You'll leave full but you probably won't leave thinking, "I can't wait to come back here again!"
December 29, 2011

Horrible. Sushi is not fresh and I actually found a cube of baked ham in a piece of sushi I took thinking it was salmon. I think it was a Thanksgiving leftover. An abomination to sushi. Meats dried out, shrimp fishy. NEEDS IMPROVEMENT.
September 4, 2011

I've ate hear a bunch of time alwyas hoping it would get better. Honestly the last three times were awful. Let me tell you why. The man who runs the place and sits people, has to be the NASTIEST man I ever met. Not only was he rude ALL…

4/11/2018

A Mediterranean chowhound from Delray Beach, FL tried Olympia Grill.

4/10/2018

A dining patron from US tried Bagel Tree, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/07/2018

A diner from Hialeah, FL tried Hunan Gardens Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
mn
Cons
mn
Comments
mn m
4/03/2018

An American Traditional chowhound from Boynton Beach, FL tried Turtle Tavern.

3/30/2018

A Mexican food lover from Delray Beach, FL tried Hacienda Mexican Restaurant and Bar.

3/27/2018

A diner from Oceanside, CA tried Famous Market Deli.

3/12/2018

A Bagels food lover from Boynton Beach, FL tried Bagel Tree.

3/09/2018

A Bagels food lover from Boynton Beach, FL tried Bagel Tree.

3/08/2018

A Sandwiches food lover from US tried Famous Market Deli.

3/05/2018

A Fast Food food lover from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried 3 G's Gourmet Deli and liked it.

Chinese Lunch Breakfast

Kingdom Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

Kingdom Buffet is located near the cities of Gulf Stream.
People found this by searching for: Kingdom Buffet.Com, Kingdom Buffet Coupons, Buffets Near Delray Beach Fl, Chinese Buffet Near Delray Beach Fl, Chinese Restaurant Bufet 33445, Buffet Delray Beach, Kingdom Buffet Boynton Beach, Kingdom Buffet Boynton Coupons, and Kingdom Buffet Delray.