240 N Congress Ave
Delray Beach, FL 33445

Kingdom Buffet

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

February 20, 2012

The food is pretty bad, but it's not the worst I've ever had. I've had worse sushi than the sushi I've had here too. You'll leave full but you probably won't leave thinking, "I can't wait to come back here again!"
December 29, 2011

Horrible. Sushi is not fresh and I actually found a cube of baked ham in a piece of sushi I took thinking it was salmon. I think it was a Thanksgiving leftover. An abomination to sushi. Meats dried out, shrimp fishy. NEEDS IMPROVEMENT.
September 4, 2011

I've ate hear a bunch of time alwyas hoping it would get better. Honestly the last three times were awful. Let me tell you why. The man who runs the place and sits people, has to be the NASTIEST man I ever met. Not only was he rude ALL…

10/21/2017

A Coffee & Tea food lover from Hollywood, FL tried Yaxche Tearoom, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/19/2017

A Deli chowhound from Hollywood, FL tried Hunan Gardens Chinese Restaurant.

10/10/2017

A dining patron from Delray Beach, FL tried Longhorn Steakhouse.

10/09/2017

A dining patron from Delray Beach, FL tried Hunan Gardens Chinese Restaurant and liked it.

10/03/2017

A dining patron from Delray Beach, FL tried Olympia Grill.

10/02/2017

A Chinese food lover from Delray Beach, FL tried Bird Nest Tree Chinese Restaurant, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Walked in Had lousy experience trying to order most expensive dish when they tried to tag on an additional $3 fee for the sauce. Walked out
Cons
Would have been pricest customers of the night till they tried to tack a $3 up charge for sauce on lobster. We left
Comments
Management needs course in customer service. We were polite, quiet and received ridiculous treatment- you order you will like it for extra cost Ridiculous
9/24/2017

A Burgers chowhound from Delray Beach, FL tried Applebee's.

9/17/2017

A Vegan food lover from Boynton Beach, FL tried The New Vegan.

9/16/2017

A Mediterranean chowhound from Boynton Beach, FL tried Olympia Grill and liked it.

9/15/2017

A diner from Mill Valley, CA tried 4 Brothers Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria.

Chinese Lunch Breakfast

Kingdom Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

Kingdom Buffet is located near the cities of Gulf Stream.
People found this by searching for: Buffets Near Delray Beach Fl, Kingdom Buffet Boynton Coupons, Buffet Delray Beach, Kingdom Buffet.Com, Chinese Buffet Near Delray Beach Fl, Chinese Restaurant Bufet 33445, Kingdom Buffet Coupons, Kingdom Buffet Boynton Beach, and Kingdom Buffet Delray.