King's Burgers

Neighborhoods: Northridge
Cuisine: Breakfast, Lunch, Kid's Menu

King's Burgers is a Breakfast, Lunch, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Sushi, best hidden spot in town!"
"Burger was GREAT!"
"Amazing sushi....the valleys best.."
"Great food!"
"Y"
"Sushi was great & so were the burgers & fries."
"The food is suuuper fresh and very delicious!"
Cons
"Dated look and needs a bit of remodel or update look"
"not that clean when it comes to sitting in booths."
"Busy during the lunch hour"
"Not much seating available. "
"Bad customer service . They didn't get my order correct . bad experience"
Comments
"Sushi is so fresh so order and enjoy"
kitkat86 photo

kitkat86

Northridge, CA

Food borne illness ALERT

I used to love King’s, especially because it was so close to CSUN campus. Like one reviewer said, they take a while to bring you your food, but I would just read my classwork and wait. Last night I begged my fiance to take me to King’s, which he did(man, I love him), and two hours later I was vomiting from the Spicy Tuna salad I had. King’s had already closed so I called early this morning when I had enough strength to do so, and the man on the other end of the phone was so rude. I asked for the manager and he said he wouldn’t be in until 5 PM. (I am STILL waiting) He tried to imply it was my fault I was poisoned in the restaurant and that I should come in with proof. I asked him, “How can I come in when I am vomiting and having diarrhea so often? Not only will I soil my pants, but I have no strength to do so.” I was upset and he said that, “everyone knows when people are upset they get more sick, so don’t be. I didn’t make you sick (sooo snarky)” “Wouldn’t you be upset if you were poisoned by something you bought and paid for? Everyone knows that when a restaurant poisons someone, they are supposed to reimburse them” He took my number, I am still waiting. Rudest restaurant I have ever frequented. I had food borne illness from a restaurant in Westwood a year ago, and they couldn’t have been more apologetic. I really wish this was my experience this ‘go-around’.

Spicy Tuna Salad

I received food borne illeness from this restaurant, and they don’t hold themselves liable. Unless you want to take the risk of getting sick and then being met with a total lack of respect and empathy for your condition caused by the restaurant, DO NO GO TO KING’S

October 21, 2009

No Good

The prices are great and the portions are large but the service is sooooo slow. I have commonly waited close to 30 minutes for a burger! They also tend to favor CSUN athletics...so much so that they will skip waiting customers and serve…
October 17, 2008

Great pastrami burger!

I have been a regular customer for years and have not had a bad experience yet. They have a very ecletic menu to choose from and the whole family is happy. Great breakfast burritos and you must try the pastrami burger. The service is…

Breakfast Lunch Delivery

King's Burgers  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/14/2016 A diner from Santa Monica, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/10/2016 A diner from Corona, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/06/2016 A diner from Chatsworth, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/03/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/19/2016 A diner from Long Beach, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 3/21/2016 A diner from Van Nuys, CA tried it.

• 3/03/2016 A diner from Reseda, CA tried it.

• 2/09/2016 A diner from Reseda, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Sushi, best hidden spot in town!
    Cons
    Dated look and needs a bit of remodel or update look
    Comments
    Sushi is so fresh so order and enjoy
  • 9/26/2015 A diner from Winnetka, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/17/2015 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

El Indio Mexicano Restaurant

Mexican in Northridge

Pizzasaurus Rex

Pizza in Northridge

Rincome Restaurant

Thai in Granada Hills

King's Burgers is located near the cities of Reseda, Winnetka, Granada Hills, North Hills, and Lake Balboa.
People found this by searching for: Kings Burger, Kings Burgers Northridge, King Burgers Menu Northridge, King Burger Northridge, Kings Burger Northridge, Kings Burgers Northridge Menu, Kings Northridge, and Kings Burgers Northridge Ca.