King's Burgers

Neighborhoods: Northridge
Cuisine: Breakfast, Lunch, Kid's Menu

King's Burgers is a Breakfast, Lunch, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Sushi, best hidden spot in town!"
"Burger was GREAT!"
"Amazing sushi....the valleys best.."
"Great food!"
"Y"
"Sushi was great & so were the burgers & fries."
"The food is suuuper fresh and very delicious!"
Cons
"Dated look and needs a bit of remodel or update look"
"not that clean when it comes to sitting in booths."
"Busy during the lunch hour"
"Not much seating available. "
"Bad customer service . They didn't get my order correct . bad experience"
Comments
"Sushi is so fresh so order and enjoy"
  • 11/30/2016

A Breakfast chowhound from Northridge, CA tried it and liked it.

• 10/03/2016

A diner from Granada Hills, CA tried it.

• 7/14/2016

A Breakfast chowhound from Santa Monica, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/10/2016

A diner from Reseda, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/06/2016

A Breakfast chowhound from Northridge, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/03/2016

A Breakfast food lover from Baldwin Park, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/19/2016

A Breakfast chowhound from Granada Hills, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 3/21/2016

A Breakfast chowhound from Van Nuys, CA tried it.

• 3/03/2016

A Breakfast food lover from Reseda, CA tried it.

• 2/09/2016

A Breakfast food lover from Reseda, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Sushi, best hidden spot in town!
    Cons
    Dated look and needs a bit of remodel or update look
    Comments
    Sushi is so fresh so order and enjoy
kitkat86 photo

kitkat86

Northridge, CA

Food borne illness ALERT

I used to love King’s, especially because it was so close to CSUN campus. Like one reviewer said, they take a while to bring you your food, but I would just read my classwork and wait. Last night I begged my fiance to take me to King’s, which he did(man, I love him), and two hours later I was vomiting from the Spicy Tuna salad I had. King’s had already closed so I called early this morning when I had enough strength to do so, and the man on the other end of the phone was so rude. I asked for the manager and he said he wouldn’t be in until 5 PM. (I am STILL waiting) He tried to imply it was my fault I was poisoned in the restaurant and that I should come in with proof. I asked him, “How can I come in when I am vomiting and having diarrhea so often? Not only will I soil my pants, but I have no strength to do so.” I was upset and he said that, “everyone knows when people are upset they get more sick, so don’t be. I didn’t make you sick (sooo snarky)” “Wouldn’t you be upset if you were poisoned by something you bought and paid for? Everyone knows that when a restaurant poisons someone, they are supposed to reimburse them” He took my number, I am still waiting. Rudest restaurant I have ever frequented. I had food borne illness from a restaurant in Westwood a year ago, and they couldn’t have been more apologetic. I really wish this was my experience this ‘go-around’.

Spicy Tuna Salad

I received food borne illeness from this restaurant, and they don’t hold themselves liable. Unless you want to take the risk of getting sick and then being met with a total lack of respect and empathy for your condition caused by the restaurant, DO NO GO TO KING’S

October 21, 2009

No Good

The prices are great and the portions are large but the service is sooooo slow. I have commonly waited close to 30 minutes for a burger! They also tend to favor CSUN athletics...so much so that they will skip waiting customers and serve…
October 17, 2008

Great pastrami burger!

I have been a regular customer for years and have not had a bad experience yet. They have a very ecletic menu to choose from and the whole family is happy. Great breakfast burritos and you must try the pastrami burger. The service is…

Falafel Palace

Pizza in Northridge

Mandarin Deli Restaurant

Asian in Northridge

5/26/2017

A Deli food lover from Tehachapi, CA tried Brent's Deli in Northridge.

5/26/2017

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried Musashi in Porter Ranch, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/20/2017

A diner from Northridge, CA tried Tortilla Inn in Northridge.

5/19/2017

A Bakery & Pastries chowhound from Northridge, CA tried Panera Bread in Northridge.

5/15/2017

A Korean food lover from Reseda, CA tried Pine Tree Korean Restaurant in Northridge.

5/14/2017

Belindac1 tried Mandarin King in Granada Hills South, liked it, and rated it . Belindac1 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I've been going here since I was a child and now I go with my kids. The food is fantastic and the service is excellent
5/14/2017

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried A & W Seafood Restaurant in Northridge.

5/02/2017

A Lunch food lover from US tried Metro Balderas in Northridge, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/01/2017

An Asian chowhound from Chatsworth, CA tried Musashi in Porter Ranch, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/30/2017

A dining patron from Granada Hills, CA tried Ocean Cafe and Restaurant in Granada Hills.

Breakfast Dinner Lunch

Pizza in Northridge

Rincome Restaurant

Thai in Granada Hills

King's Burgers  Restaurant Reviews

King's Burgers is located near the cities of Reseda, Winnetka, Granada Hills, North Hills, and Lake Balboa.
People found this by searching for: Kings Northridge, King Burger Northridge, Kings Burgers Northridge, King Burger Northridge"Menu", Kings Burgers Northridge Ca, Kings Burger Northridge, Kings Burgers Northridge Menu, and Kings Northridge Burger.