King's Court Castle

• 7/20/2016

A food lover from Macomb, MI tried it.

• 9/21/2015

A chowhound from Pontiac, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/28/2014

A food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

taraandjoe photo

taraandjoe

Oxford, MI

Perfect Day

This was the perfect venue! The castle is beautiful, and the grounds were amazing, so many great places to take photos. We got married in the chapel, and our guests were able to walk around the cute village while we took our photos. The staff went out of their way to accommodate everything we needed and wanted. The day of ran smooth and we would not have changed one thing about that day! Our guests are still talking about our wedding almost a year later

MotherofBride photo

MotherofBride

Waterford, CA

Wedding Reception event held at Kings Court

I held my daughters wedding reception at Kings Court on May 15th, 2010. The food was to be served at 6:45 pm. The first food was served at 8:26 pm. The roast beef that was served was hard and crusted with the second batch being cold as it just came out of the frig. We were told the ovens broke but my wedding planner was told they fired the chef. The bride got ill from not eating on time. Two grandfathers (diabetics) got ill and we had about a dozen guest leave because they were tired of waiting to be fed. It was horrible. I have written to them and I will let you know what they do to compensate for the problems they caused! Stay tuned!

Do not hold an event here

I scheduled my annual Holiday Gala here last year. I ordered food for 200 and had 185 guests. They ran out of food after 20 minutes and all they would serve after that is lousy pizza that I had to pay extra for.

I had to deal with 3 different banquet managers from the time I originally booked my event until the time my event took place and one would tell me something, then the other would say, “no, you can’t do that.” The entire experience was a nightmare. There are so many other places that charge less and have much better service.

5/22/2017

An American food lover from US tried C J's Village Cafe in Village Of Lake Orion Downtown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/30/2017

A diner from Lake Orion, MI tried Sagebrush Cantina in Village Of Lake Orion Downtown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
Too noisy
4/28/2017

A dining patron from Lake Orion, MI tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Food was hot person at the window was not frinley
4/02/2017

An Asian food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried China Chef, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
My dumbass came back to Kentucky Fried Chicken in Lake Orion Michigan Knowing damn well they were going to mess up my order and not have what I want I call ahead of time and ask if they have chicken legs they say yes I get here I wait a while for my or
3/26/2017

A dining patron from Clarkston, MI tried Leo's Coney Island in Village Of Lake Orion Downtown.

3/18/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Waterford, MI tried Christi's Bar and Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/11/2017

A dining patron from Rochester, MI tried Little Caesars in Village Of Lake Orion Downtown.

1/03/2017

A diner from US tried Longhorn Steakhouse.

10/29/2016

A diner from Walled Lake, MI tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
Wrong food order when we got home, they were out of bread , can't read the receipt
7/20/2016

A food lover from Macomb, MI tried King's Court Castle.

Wedding Venues Best Day Awesome food

King's Court Castle  Restaurant Reviews

King's Court Castle is located near the cities of Orion Charter Township, Orion, Oxford, and Oxford Charter Township.
People found this by searching for: King's Court Castle Restaurant Menu, Kings Court Castle Restaurant, Kings Court Castle Restaurant Menu, Kings Court Castle Menu, Kings Court Lake Orion, Kings Court Castle Lake Orion, Kings Castle Lake Orion, and Kings Court Castle.