9819 S Military Trl
Boynton Beach, FL 33436

Kingsburg

Cuisine: Lunch, Catering, Soups

Kingsburg is a Lunch, Catering, and Soups restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $25 and $50.

Overall
  • 4/10/2022

A diner from US tried it.

• 6/27/2020

A dining patron from Pompano Beach, FL tried it.

• 4/30/2020

A Lunch food lover from US tried it.

• 1/16/2020

A dining patron from Hialeah, FL tried it.

• 2/03/2019

A dining patron from Fremont, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/02/2018

A Lunch chowhound from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it.

• 12/25/2017

A Lunch food lover from Delray Beach, FL tried it.

• 9/29/2017

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/23/2017

A Lunch food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/01/2016

A diner from Boca Raton, FL tried it.

silveropera photo

silveropera

Boynton Beach, FL

Great chinese take-out!

This is by far the best Chinese take-out we’ve found in the area. We ordered last night and the service was fast and friendly. The stand-out dishes for us were the salt and pepper calamari and the orange beef. The calamari was wonderfully peppery and tossed with scallions. It was awesome. My boyfriend also loved the jalapeno fried rice. I thought the flavor was great, but it was a little spicy for my taste. The wonton soup was very good, as were the egg rolls. It was a little pricier than other restaurants in the area, but the portions were big and the quality was notably higher than at other places we’ve tried. We will definitely return.

Salt 'N Pepper Calamari

Crispy, deliciously peppery, tossed with scallions. We loved it.

Jalapeno Fried Rice

Great flavor, very very spicy.

Orange Beef

Sticky, crispy, and really great flavor. It could be a little less sweet for my taste, but I would order it again.

Crab Rangoons

These had a hint of curry powder in them. They weren’t as crispy as I’d have liked them, but the flavor was great.

Bourbon Chicken

We got this free for spending a certain amount. It was sweet and good, but not stand-out.

Atokokoro photo

Atokokoro

Boynton Beach, FL

Very disappointing experience

I have been a regular take-out/delivery customer for almost two years. I have never really had any problem with their food. However tonight, will be the last time that I will EVER order from them again. When I received my take out order, I found a piece of hair partially sticking out of my egg roll. I was disgusted and lost my appetite at once. I called the restaurant back and confronted them about this. The lady over the phone was extremely impaitent and rude. I told her I will bring the food back and expect my money back for this. When I got there and showed her the egg roll, she looked at it and kept denying the hair was there, she kept saying, " i don’t see it". Finally when she decided her denial isnt working she said, " oh, that’s not hair!" When she gave me back the money, she didn’t even bother to offer me a free egg roll for the inconvenience. Being a regular customer for two years and this is the kind of treatment and service I get. Unbelievable!
Kingsburg Chinese Lunch Parking

Kingsburg  Restaurant Reviews

Kingsburg is located near the cities of Briny Breezes, Boynton Beach Delray Beach, Ocean Ridge, Gulf Stream, and Village Of Golf.
People found this by searching for: Kingsburg Chinese Boynton Beach Menu, Kingsburg Restaurant Boynton Beach Fl, Kingsberg Boynton, Kingsgurg Chineese Restaurant Boynton Beach, Kingsburg Boynton Beach Menu, Www.Kingsburgfl.Com, and Kingsburg Boynton Beach.