15355 Sherman Way
Van Nuys, CA 91406

Kinnara Thai

Neighborhoods: Van Nuys
Cuisine: Lunch, Thai, Noodles

Kinnara Thai is a Lunch, Thai, and Noodles restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Food"
"Yellow curry and brown rice. Yum."
Cons
"Slow service"
  • 6/23/2015

Tulips500 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Tulips500 liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Slow service
  • 5/03/2015

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/28/2014

A Lunch chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Yellow curry and brown rice. Yum.
tulips500 photo

tulips500

Fresh, clean, trendy

I came here for the first time for lunch after reading positive reviews, and I wasn’t disappointed with the food or ambiance. The interior is clean, modern, vibrant, colorful, and almost whimsical with its sheer drapes and bright lights. I ordered the Pad See Ewe and the portion size was generous, the flavors were sweet yet savory, and there was a good amount of meat albeit a bit dry.
My only complaints were the service — friendly yet slow, and the parking lot — not good for big cars.

Pad See You

I enjoyed the freshness of the noodles, which were cooked just right and not burned like so many places make them. Good chunks of egg here and there, and meat. I ordered the pork, and it was on the drier side, but may be that’s just pork being pork.

8All photo

8All

Lake Balboa, CA

Among the best in the Valley

This place is the best that I have had in the Valley with regards to freshness and quality of ingredients. It may ne more “Cal Thai” then the more ethentic places further east on Sherman way but it is worth a visit and I expect it will just get busier and busier given that it is only a few months old.

Hot and Spicy Eggplant with Shrimp

The eggplant was perfectly cooked with no grease. We ordered it mild due a guest’s preference but it still had a great flavor. The shrimp was also very well cooked.

CocoVan photo

CocoVan

Van Nuys, CA

Finally, My Pad Thai!

Since moving to The Valley from Pasadena 4 years ago, I have been searching for the perfect Pad Thai for my Sunday night delivery habit. Finally found it at Kinnara, a brand new Thai restaurant 1/4 miles from my house! The sauce is perfect, not dry, not too spicy, enough so that when I add my own extra scrambled eggs & green onions they get lightly coated….AND a LARGE cut of fresh lime, just the way I love it. Top quality ingredients!!!!
I also ordered the Jade (green) chicken curry, which had fresh basil and just the right amount of coconut milk.
Brown rice is available, which not all Thai restaurants have caught on to making.
“Chef Kevin” is my new Sunday night chef!
It’s in the complex with Starbuck’s on Sherman Way between Haskell and Sepulveda.
Kudos! I hope it catches on quickly so I will have my Pad Thai around for years to come.

Pad Thai with chicken

Fresh green onion on top, crushed peanuts, chicken was all white meat, small sauteed tofu pieces, delish!

Pho So 1

Chinese in Van Nuys

Ario's Pizza

Pizza in Van Nuys

6/25/2019

A diner from Las Vegas, NV tried Hong Kong 88 Chinese Cuisine in Van Nuys and liked it.

6/17/2019

A dining patron from Encino, CA tried Tacos Corona in Lake Balboa, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/16/2019

A dining patron from Canton, MI tried Victorian Tea Parlor in Downtown Berkley.

6/07/2019

A dining patron from US tried Yoshinoya Beef Bowl in Van Nuys.

6/02/2019

A dining patron from Canoga Park, CA tried Golden Fork in North Hollywood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/18/2019

A diner from US tried House Taco in Van Nuys.

5/05/2019

An Asian chowhound from US tried Little Ocha in Van Nuys.

4/29/2019

A diner from Panorama City, CA tried Little Ocha in Van Nuys.

4/26/2019

A Mexican food lover from US tried Socorros Restaurant in Van Nuys.

4/24/2019

An European chowhound from US tried Golden Fork in North Hollywood.

Lunch Thai Delivery

Diner in Van Nuys

Famous Pizza

Pizza in Van Nuys

Kinnara Thai  Restaurant Reviews

Kinnara Thai is located near the cities of Van Nuys, Valley Glen, Sherman Oaks, Panorama City, and Lake Balboa.
People found this by searching for: Kinnara Restaurant Van Nuys, Kinnara Thai Van Nuys, Thai Van Nuys, Kinara Thai Van Nuys, Kinnara Thai, Kinara Thai, and Thai Delivery 91406.