15355 Sherman Way
Van Nuys, CA 91406

Kinnara Thai

Neighborhoods: Van Nuys
Cuisine: Lunch, Thai, Noodles

Kinnara Thai is a Lunch, Thai, and Noodles restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Food"
"Yellow curry and brown rice. Yum."
Cons
"Slow service"
  • 6/23/2015

Tulips500 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Tulips500 liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Slow service
  • 5/03/2015

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/28/2014

A Lunch food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Yellow curry and brown rice. Yum.
tulips500 photo

tulips500

Fresh, clean, trendy

I came here for the first time for lunch after reading positive reviews, and I wasn’t disappointed with the food or ambiance. The interior is clean, modern, vibrant, colorful, and almost whimsical with its sheer drapes and bright lights. I ordered the Pad See Ewe and the portion size was generous, the flavors were sweet yet savory, and there was a good amount of meat albeit a bit dry.
My only complaints were the service — friendly yet slow, and the parking lot — not good for big cars.

Pad See You

I enjoyed the freshness of the noodles, which were cooked just right and not burned like so many places make them. Good chunks of egg here and there, and meat. I ordered the pork, and it was on the drier side, but may be that’s just pork being pork.

8All photo

8All

Lake Balboa, CA

Among the best in the Valley

This place is the best that I have had in the Valley with regards to freshness and quality of ingredients. It may ne more “Cal Thai” then the more ethentic places further east on Sherman way but it is worth a visit and I expect it will just get busier and busier given that it is only a few months old.

Hot and Spicy Eggplant with Shrimp

The eggplant was perfectly cooked with no grease. We ordered it mild due a guest’s preference but it still had a great flavor. The shrimp was also very well cooked.

CocoVan photo

CocoVan

Van Nuys, CA

Finally, My Pad Thai!

Since moving to The Valley from Pasadena 4 years ago, I have been searching for the perfect Pad Thai for my Sunday night delivery habit. Finally found it at Kinnara, a brand new Thai restaurant 1/4 miles from my house! The sauce is perfect, not dry, not too spicy, enough so that when I add my own extra scrambled eggs & green onions they get lightly coated….AND a LARGE cut of fresh lime, just the way I love it. Top quality ingredients!!!!
I also ordered the Jade (green) chicken curry, which had fresh basil and just the right amount of coconut milk.
Brown rice is available, which not all Thai restaurants have caught on to making.
“Chef Kevin” is my new Sunday night chef!
It’s in the complex with Starbuck’s on Sherman Way between Haskell and Sepulveda.
Kudos! I hope it catches on quickly so I will have my Pad Thai around for years to come.

Pad Thai with chicken

Fresh green onion on top, crushed peanuts, chicken was all white meat, small sauteed tofu pieces, delish!

Pho So 1

Chinese in Van Nuys

Ario's Pizza

Pizza in Van Nuys

1/22/2019

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried Vatican Restaurant & Banquet Hall.

12/13/2018

A Fast Food chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken in Van Nuys.

12/08/2018

An American food lover from La Puente, CA tried Heart's Coffee Shop in Lake Balboa, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The food is great at a great price and the service is very personable and the atmosphere is old school wonderful
10/25/2018

A diner from Pacoima, CA tried Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits in Van Nuys, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

10/23/2018

A diner from US tried Los Tres Hermanos in Van Nuys.

8/28/2018

A Thai food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Little Ocha Extra.

8/26/2018

A Steakhouse food lover from Encino, CA tried Sizzler in Van Nuys.

8/24/2018

A Mexican chowhound from US tried Las Cebollitas Taqueria Y Restaurante.

8/13/2018

A dining patron from Winnetka, CA tried Sam Woo Bar B Que Restaurant in Van Nuys.

8/10/2018

A Thai food lover from US tried Little Siam Thai Cuisine in Van Nuys.

Lunch Thai Delivery

Kinnara Thai  Restaurant Reviews

Kinnara Thai is located near the cities of Van Nuys, Valley Glen, Sherman Oaks, Panorama City, and Lake Balboa.
People found this by searching for: Kinnara Thai Van Nuys, Kinnara Thai, Kinara Thai Van Nuys, Kinnara Restaurant Van Nuys, Kinara Thai, Thai Van Nuys, and Thai Delivery 91406.