Kitty's Chop Suey Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, American

Overall
July 18, 2014

I grew up eating there...I'm 55 yrs old....the new owners have gave my husband and I greasy what would appear put back into oil to reheat possibly. The coating cracked, crumbled right off the meat. Now being the third time, will be the…
March 9, 2009

Best Almond Cookies EVER

Kitty's has a dark and mysterious atmosphere; I love the decor! The food yummy (Almond Chicken & Egg Drop soup!!) is always done quickly, prices are good; and seriously they have the country's BEST ALMOND COOKIES!! I've always hated…
August 16, 2008

Dont eat here!

I went here last week and there were r0aches on my table! We told the waitress and she said that the restaurant was being sprayed! If there were r0aches on my table I could only imagine what was in the kitchen..........

Chinese Takeout Asian

Kitty's Chop Suey Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/23/2016 A diner from Inkster, MI tried it.

• 3/16/2016 A diner from Westland, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/05/2015 A diner from Livonia, MI tried it.

• 6/03/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/19/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/19/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 1/28/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/23/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/08/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 11/07/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Kitty's Chop Suey Restaurant is located near the cities of Detroit Metro, Inkster, Dearborn Heights, and Livonia.
People found this by searching for: Kitty's Chop Suey Garden City Menu, Kitty's + Garden City, Kitty's Chop Suey Garden City, Kitty Chop Suey, Kitty's Chop Suey, Picture Of Kitty Chop Suey Near Westland, Michigan, Kitty's Garden City Menu, Kitty's Chop Suey Menu, and Kitty's Garden City.