Klamsteam Tavern

Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Catering

May 13, 2011

Great Place

My son and I usually head to the Klamsteam on Friday nights for dinner and during the summer months we're there several times during the weekend. We keep a boat at a nearby marina. The food is almost always good depending upon who's…
January 16, 2010

AWESOME!!

My husband and I love this place. We don't live too far away so whenever we can get a sitter it is the Klamsteam Tavern we head for. They have some of the best clams I have ever had and the beer is always ice cold. I really love this…
November 16, 2009

Wouldnt waste my time

Ever since the smart black n red head was let go the "dining room" has left something to be desired. "Nicole" i beleived was her name gave the best servic

5/02/2018

An American food lover from Ballston Spa, NY tried Ravenswood.

4/07/2018

A Chinese food lover from Clifton Park, NY tried Fortune Cookie.

4/01/2018

A dining patron from Clifton Park, NY tried Mama's Pizza Express.

3/17/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Clifton Park, NY tried Fortune Cookie, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/03/2018

An American food lover from Wynantskill, NY tried Red Robin Gourmet Burgers.

2/21/2018

A diner from Clifton Park, NY tried Caputo's Pizzeria, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
None
Cons
This was my first and last time here. Several girls behind the counter doing nothing, girl who rang our order had issues. I ordered 2 spaghetti diners with meatballs and sauce on the side, sauce had a tin taste, horrible, pasta was undercooked, meatballs
Comments
2/17/2018

A dining patron from Clifton Park, NY tried Mama's Pizza Express, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

1/30/2018

A dining patron from Clifton Park, NY tried Fortune Cookie.

1/29/2018

A Pizza food lover from Schenectady, NY tried Caputo's Pizzeria and liked it.

12/30/2017

A diner from Clifton Park, NY tried Fortune Cookie, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
tasty, consistant, family owed and operated for many years.
Comments
the sesame chicken is perfect, great steamed dumplings, and they are very accommodating when we ask for sides of steamed broccoli- always perfectly prepared.
Burgers Lunch Good for groups

Klamsteam Tavern  Restaurant Reviews

Klamsteam Tavern is located near the cities of Clifton Park Center and Halfmoon.
People found this by searching for: Clamsteamtavern Is It Still Open, Klamsteam Tavern In Clifton Park, Klamsteam Clifton Park Ny, Klamsteam Tavern Menu, Klamsteam Tavern Clifton Park Ny, Klamsteam Tavern Facebook, Klamsteam Tavern Clifton Park, Klamsteam Tavern And Marina Menu, and The Klamsteam Clifton Park.