Klamsteam Tavern

Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Catering

May 13, 2011

Great Place

My son and I usually head to the Klamsteam on Friday nights for dinner and during the summer months we're there several times during the weekend. We keep a boat at a nearby marina. The food is almost always good depending upon who's…
January 16, 2010

AWESOME!!

My husband and I love this place. We don't live too far away so whenever we can get a sitter it is the Klamsteam Tavern we head for. They have some of the best clams I have ever had and the beer is always ice cold. I really love this…
November 16, 2009

Wouldnt waste my time

Ever since the smart black n red head was let go the "dining room" has left something to be desired. "Nicole" i beleived was her name gave the best servic

10/21/2017

A dining patron from US tried Halfmoon Diner Incorporated and liked it.

10/07/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Schenectady, NY tried Harbor House and liked it.

9/24/2017

A Burgers chowhound from Schenectady, NY tried IHOP, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
Slow service long wait for food and cold upon arrival. Eggs overcooked
Comments
Never going back!
9/08/2017

A Chinese food lover from Rexford, NY tried Fortune Cookie.

9/05/2017

An Italian chowhound from Clifton Park, NY tried Olive Garden and liked it.

9/04/2017

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried Fortune Cookie, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/30/2017

A dining patron from Albany, NY tried 9 & 146 Subs, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

8/27/2017

An Italian chowhound from Watervliet, NY tried Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/25/2017

An American food lover from Clifton Park, NY tried Pam's Pub, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/20/2017

A Pizza food lover from Watervliet, NY tried I Love Pizza of Troy.

Burgers Lunch Good for groups

Klamsteam Tavern  Restaurant Reviews

Klamsteam Tavern is located near the cities of Clifton Park Center and Halfmoon.
People found this by searching for: Klamsteam Tavern Clifton Park Ny, Klamsteam Tavern And Marina Menu, Klamsteam Clifton Park Ny, Klamsteam Tavern Clifton Park, Klamsteam Tavern In Clifton Park, The Klamsteam Clifton Park, Klamsteam Tavern Menu, Klamsteam Tavern Facebook, and Clamsteamtavern Is It Still Open.