Kobe Japanese Restaurant

Cuisine: Japanese, Lunch, Breakfast

Kobe Japanese Restaurant is a Japanese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"The food is always great. However as a repeat customer people come here for fun and entertainment. With no people hardly they cram up to 12 people on u hibachi where my family and kids and cant even be a part of the entertainment. When i asked if we co"
"Kids friendly. My kids love it."
Cons
"Dont open for lunch if you refuse to make the accommodations needed to make your customers comfortable and happy. Remember you idiots its the customers that keep you open!"
Fran52 photo

Fran52

Shreveport, LA

my dogs wouldn't even look at me for a month....

I was really looking forward to my birthday dinner last week. The wait was long, the staff was too busy to be hospitable and the food…….my dogs sniffed the leftovers I took home for them and (after long contemplation) slowly ate it (they had a light lunch and were starving)….. My husband had the chicken and said his dinner was fine.

For what I was expecting – I was VERY disappointed to say the least. The guests at the next table expressed their agreement. I know my husband tried – going to McDonalds would have been like going to France for my birthday compared to Kobe’s….going to get more Pepto now.

Salmon

The whole place, food, EVERYTHING about Kobes is FISHY!!!

Japanese Lunch Breakfast

Kobe Japanese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/02/2016 A diner from Baton Rouge, LA tried it.

• 4/26/2016 A diner from Brea, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/15/2015 A diner from Shreveport, LA tried it.

• 9/06/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/08/2015 A diner from Shreveport, LA tried it.

• 8/01/2015 A diner from Ruston, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/19/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 3/21/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 3/03/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 1/30/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Kobe Japanese Restaurant is located near the cities of Shreveport and Barksdale Air Force Base.
People found this by searching for: Kobe Bossier City, Kobes Bossier, Kobe, Kobe Bossier City La Menu, Kobe Steakhouse Bossier City La, Kobe Japanese Restaurant Bossier City La, Kobe Bossier City La, Kobe Restaurant Bossier City, and Kobe Bossier Menu.