Kobe Japanese Steakhouse

Cuisine: Japanese, Steak, Sushi

Pros
"Kid friendly, good cook, mistakes in billing that caused 30.00 more than bill was suppose to be 15% tip for party of five. We had three kids under 3 !!! Manager didn't want to correct his waitress error and charge us for her mistake. Told several lies as"
Cons
"I believe I listed the all I need to say in the pros column"
Comments
"Food was good but cook kept throwing food all over the table instead of my plate. Cook piled all left over vegetables on my plate I had said no more please. Didn't matter to him."
  • 3/12/2016

A Japanese chowhound from Garner, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    I believe I listed the all I need to say in the pros column
    Comments
  • 3/01/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it and didn't like it.

• 8/09/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

July 30, 2011

Very Nice Japanese Restaurant

My wife and I went to Kobe last night with two other couples and we were thoroughly pleased. My wife is Asian and from Hawaii... would this "Americanized" Japanese restaurant receive high praise in Japan, Hawaii or any other large city…
November 11, 2009

Responding to Rick's post

OK....so Rick's review is absolutely false. Kobe's does not charge for refills on Tea, soft drinks, or water. It doesn't matter if you have 1 refill or 12...they are free. The cooks are all very nice and a pleasure to deal with. The…
May 16, 2009

Food is Delicious!

I accidentally discovered this place when I took a wrong turn. It was quite the happy accident! The decor is extremely relaxing and modern. And, the food is wonderful.\r \r I like that you can choose to sit at tables where they cook…

11/22/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Clayton, NC tried Mayflower Seafood Restaurant.

11/16/2017

A Barbecue food lover from Creedmoor, NC tried Holt's Lake Seafood Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

11/15/2017

A dining patron from US tried Holt's Lake Seafood Restaurant.

11/03/2017

A Barbecue chowhound from Smithfield, NC tried Holt's Lake Seafood Restaurant.

10/03/2017

A diner from Charlotte, NC tried Millie's Hot Dogs.

9/24/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Wilson, NC tried No 1 Chinese Restaurant.

9/12/2017

A Barbecue chowhound from Wake Forest, NC tried Holt's Lake Seafood Restaurant.

8/29/2017

A Barbecue chowhound from Angier, NC tried Holt's Lake Seafood Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/29/2017

A Barbecue chowhound from Wilson, NC tried Holt's Lake Seafood Restaurant.

8/27/2017

A Mexican food lover from Smithfield, NC tried Taco Bell.

Japanese Steak Sushi

Kobe Japanese Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Kobe Japanese Steakhouse is located near the cities of Johnston County.
People found this by searching for: Kobe Steakhouse Smithfield Nc, Kobe Smithfield Nc Hours, Kobe In Smithfield Nc, Kobe Smithfield Menu, Kobe Smithfield Nc, Kobe Menu Smithfield Nc, Kobe Japanese Steakhouse Menu, Smithfield, Nc, and Japanese Restaurant In Smithfield Nc.