Kobe Japanese Steakhouse

Cuisine: Japanese, Lunch, American

Pros
"Kid friendly, good cook, mistakes in billing that caused 30.00 more than bill was suppose to be 15% tip for party of five. We had three kids under 3 !!! Manager didn't want to correct his waitress error and charge us for her mistake. Told several lies as"
Cons
"I believe I listed the all I need to say in the pros column"
Comments
"Food was good but cook kept throwing food all over the table instead of my plate. Cook piled all left over vegetables on my plate I had said no more please. Didn't matter to him."
  • 3/12/2016

A dining patron from Garner, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    I believe I listed the all I need to say in the pros column
    Comments
  • 3/01/2015

A Japanese food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it and didn't like it.

• 8/09/2014

A Japanese food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Japanese Dinner Lunch

Kobe Japanese Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Kobe Japanese Steakhouse is located near the cities of Johnston County.
People found this by searching for: Kobe Smithfield Nc Hours, Kobe Smithfield Nc, Kobe Japanese Steakhouse Menu, Smithfield, Nc, Kobe Menu Smithfield Nc, Japanese Restaurant In Smithfield Nc, Kobe Steakhouse Smithfield Nc, Kobe In Smithfield Nc, and Kobe Smithfield Menu.