Kobe Japanese Steakhouse

Cuisine: Japanese, Steak, Sushi

Pros
"Kid friendly, good cook, mistakes in billing that caused 30.00 more than bill was suppose to be 15% tip for party of five. We had three kids under 3 !!! Manager didn't want to correct his waitress error and charge us for her mistake. Told several lies as"
Cons
"I believe I listed the all I need to say in the pros column"
Comments
"Food was good but cook kept throwing food all over the table instead of my plate. Cook piled all left over vegetables on my plate I had said no more please. Didn't matter to him."
July 30, 2011

Very Nice Japanese Restaurant

My wife and I went to Kobe last night with two other couples and we were thoroughly pleased. My wife is Asian and from Hawaii... would this "Americanized" Japanese restaurant receive high praise in Japan, Hawaii or any other large city…
November 11, 2009

Responding to Rick's post

OK....so Rick's review is absolutely false. Kobe's does not charge for refills on Tea, soft drinks, or water. It doesn't matter if you have 1 refill or 12...they are free. The cooks are all very nice and a pleasure to deal with. The…
May 16, 2009

Food is Delicious!

I accidentally discovered this place when I took a wrong turn. It was quite the happy accident! The decor is extremely relaxing and modern. And, the food is wonderful.\r \r I like that you can choose to sit at tables where they cook…

Japanese Steak Sushi

Kobe Japanese Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/12/2016 A diner from Angier, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    I believe I listed the all I need to say in the pros column
    Comments
  • 3/01/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and didn't like it.

• 8/09/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Kobe Smithfield Nc, Kobe In Smithfield Nc, Japanese Restaurant In Smithfield Nc, Kobe Steakhouse Smithfield Nc, Kobe Japanese Steakhouse Menu, Smithfield, Nc, Kobe Smithfield Nc Hours, Kobe Menu Smithfield Nc, and Kobe Smithfield Menu.