Kobe Japanese Steakhouse

Cuisine: Japanese, Lunch, American

Pros
"Kid friendly, good cook, mistakes in billing that caused 30.00 more than bill was suppose to be 15% tip for party of five. We had three kids under 3 !!! Manager didn't want to correct his waitress error and charge us for her mistake. Told several lies as"
Cons
"I believe I listed the all I need to say in the pros column"
Comments
"Food was good but cook kept throwing food all over the table instead of my plate. Cook piled all left over vegetables on my plate I had said no more please. Didn't matter to him."
  • 3/12/2016

A diner from Garner, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    I believe I listed the all I need to say in the pros column
    Comments
  • 3/01/2015

A Japanese food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it and didn't like it.

• 8/09/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

May 15, 2009

Great Japanese

I really enjoy Kobe for hibachi grill Japanese food. The cooks prepare the food in front of you so it's entertainment as well as a great meal. I haven't tried the sushi there, but others have told me it's good. Kobe is located just minutes…
May 16, 2009

Food is Delicious!

I accidentally discovered this place when I took a wrong turn. It was quite the happy accident! The decor is extremely relaxing and modern. And, the food is wonderful.\r \r I like that you can choose to sit at tables where they cook…
November 21, 2008

In a great area!

This is a great Japanese restaurant in a wonderful area with a huge shopping mall just right next door.. The food is excellent, steak is super tender and some of the best fried rice.. one of the few Japanese restaurants that still give…

6/17/2018

A Barbecue food lover from Louisburg, NC tried Holt's Lake Seafood Restaurant.

6/16/2018

A Barbecue chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried Holt's Lake Seafood Restaurant.

6/10/2018

A diner from Smithfield, NC tried Golden Corral and liked it.

6/10/2018

A diner from Smithfield, NC tried Angelo's Pizza.

5/28/2018

A dining patron from Clinton, NC tried Shoney's.

5/22/2018

A dining patron from Willow Spring, NC tried Holt's Lake Seafood Restaurant.

5/17/2018

A dining patron from Smithfield, NC tried No 1 Chinese Restaurant.

5/12/2018

A Seafood chowhound from US tried Mayflower Seafood Restaurant.

5/05/2018

A diner from Smithfield, NC tried Pizza Hut and liked it.

5/02/2018

A Barbecue food lover from Clayton, NC tried Holt's Lake Seafood Restaurant and rated it .

Japanese Dinner Lunch

Kobe Japanese Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Kobe Japanese Steakhouse is located near the cities of Johnston County.
People found this by searching for: Kobe Smithfield Nc Hours, Kobe Smithfield Nc, Kobe Menu Smithfield Nc, Kobe In Smithfield Nc, Japanese Restaurant In Smithfield Nc, Kobe Smithfield Menu, Kobe Steakhouse Smithfield Nc, and Kobe Japanese Steakhouse Menu, Smithfield, Nc.