7112 W 135th St
Overland Park, KS 66223

Kolache Factory

Cuisine: Breakfast, Bakeries, American (New)

Kolache Factory is a Breakfast, Bakeries, and American (New) restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

• 4/07/2017

A dining patron from Kansas City, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

sheilafdahl photo

sheilafdahl

Overland Park, KS

My 3 times weekly breakfast stop!

Being a Texas girl, I missed my kolaches fiercely before this place opened up. For those of you that don’t know, kolaches are a Czech dish – little rolls filled with meats and cheeses, or jams, cream cheese or chocolate.

I am so glad this place opened up! I stop here about 3 times a week to get breakfast and always get the ham and cheese kolache. The service is quick, they remember who I am and what I order, and I’m in and out in less than 5 minutes with hot kolaches.

They also offer other things – kolaches filled with meat and eggs, whole polish sausages, and barbeque. The offer coffee and cinnamon rolls, strudel niks, and soups. This isn’t a bad stop for lunch if you don’t want that bloated, I need a nap feeling.

Ham & Cheese

This is a standard kolache that is offered everywhere that I’ve seen kolaches offered. However, Kolache Factory does it a little different as they chop up the ham inside the roll instead of using deli slices or one solid chunk of ham. This can make theirs a little messier, but still so good.

Club

This one is a lunch fave for me. Deli meats, bacon and cheese wrapped in dough. You can’t go wrong!

Sausage Gravy

This was one of Kolache Factory’s seasonal flavors that they brought on full time because their customers loved it so much. It is a roll filled with, you guessed it, sausage gravy. MMMMMM.

Breakfast Bakeries American (New)

Kolache Factory  Restaurant Reviews

Kolache Factory is located near the cities of Prairie, Prairie Village, Shawnee Mission, Countryside, and Leawood.
People found this by searching for: Koloche Factory 7112 W 135th St Overland Park, Ks 66223, Kolache Factory Overland Park, Ks, Stuffed Breakfast Buns In Overland Park, Kolachi Restaurant, Kolaches In Okc, Kolache Factory Review, Deli Meat Overland Park Ks, Breakfast Rolls Overland Park, Ks, and European Deli 135th St Overland Park.