5815 Youree Dr
Shreveport, LA 71105

Kon Tiki Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Springlake, University Terrace
Cuisine: Asian, American, Fast Food

Kon Tiki Restaurant is a Asian, American, and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Pros
"I was a waitress at Kon Tiki in 1975. It was posh, clean, beautiful ambiance, polynesian music playing in the back ground. We waitresses wore lovely island , floor length dresses w a flower in our hair. I know the service was good because we took pride i"
"Rib eye "
  • 6/12/2019

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/28/2013

An Asian food lover from Baton Rouge, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Rib eye
ODELLDG photo

ODELLDG

Bennett, CO

The closing of a legend

I worked at the Kon-Tiki in the late 70’s as a Bus Boy, then Bar Tender. Mr “please call me Chuck” Joe was one of the kindest and most generous men I ever worked for. It saddens me to know the restaurant is closed. I will always remember Mr Joe with great fondness.

Scoffpossum photo

Scoffpossum

Shreveport, LA

Kon Tiki is CLOSED

This restaurant was good years ago. Sadly, it declined badly and is now OUT OF BUSINESS.

lindsay photo

lindsay

Shreveport, LA

HORRIBLE

this just might be the worst restaurant i’ve ever tried. it’s really overpriced, and the food was so bad that no one i was with hardly touched it. i have no idea why it’s been open for so long.

Ichiban Japanese Restaurant

Japanese in Broadmoor-Anderson Island-Shreve Isle

Ming Garden Restaurant

Chinese in Broadmoor-Anderson Island-Shreve Isle

9/18/2019

A diner from Memphis, TN tried Dragon Buffet in Airport, Pines Road, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
ALWAYS hot & DELISH food. GREAT owner & staff
9/10/2019

An American food lover from Shreveport, LA tried Earthereal Restaurant & Bakery in Caddo Heights, South Highlands.

8/30/2019

A Southern food lover from Haughton, LA tried Jan's River Restaurant (CLOSED), liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/08/2019

A diner from CN tried Yeero-Yeero in Broadmoor, Anderson Island, Shreve Isle.

7/26/2019

A food lover from Shreveport, LA tried Sam's Southern Eatery.

6/18/2019

A Cajun chowhound from North Little Rock, AR tried Blind Tiger in Downtown Riverfront.

6/12/2019

A diner from Seattle, WA tried Kon Tiki Restaurant in Springlake, University Terrace, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/16/2019

A diner from Manchester, CT tried Pizza King in Highland, Stoner Hill.

4/29/2019

A Steak chowhound from US tried McNally's Fairview Lodge.

4/24/2019

A diner from Dallas, TX tried Nanking Restaurant in Downtown Riverfront.

Asian Hawaiian Bad Overpriced American

Kon Tiki Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Kon Tiki Restaurant is located near the cities of Bossier City.
People found this by searching for: Shreveport Contiki, Kon Tiki Shreveport, Contiki Sibiu, Kon Tiki Shreveport Menu, Kon Tiki, Kon Tiki Shreveport La, Kontiki Restaurant Shreveport La, Contiki Shreveport, La, and Restaurant Contiki Sibiu.