Konomi

Cuisine: Japanese, Sushi

Overall
Pros
"Great service !"
"The tiger roll was amazing"
"Good sushi"
"Amazing food!! Terrific service!"
"Awesome food & service"
"Amazing sushi, fast and courteous service, clean facilities! "
"Fast service and great food "
Cons
"Under staffed"
"A tad pricey"
"A little pricey "
Comments
"Try to hirer a variety of people"
htofbirmingham photo

htofbirmingham

Birmingham, AL

Terrible

My boyfriend and I ate at this place on a busy Friday night; however, we got a table rather fast. The server took our drink order then proceeded to clean off tables and forget about us completely (another server finally realized his error). The miso soup was cold and tasted awful. Upon finally getting my sushi (I ordered the deep fried type), it was brought out 15 minutes before my boyfriend’s. I really enjoyed staring at my food while it got cold. I’m sure he could tell we were angry. On top of the bad service, the staff members had the nerve to treat us as if we were trying to dine and dash. WORST DINING EXPERIENCE EVER. Needless to say that we did not tip.

Japanese Sushi

Konomi  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/08/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/10/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 1/20/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 1/19/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 12/13/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great service !
  • 11/23/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/10/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/07/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 10/06/2014 A diner from EU tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/26/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The tiger roll was amazing
    Cons
    Under staffed
    Comments
    Try to hirer a variety of people
Konomi is located near the cities of Mountain Brook.
People found this by searching for: Konomi Menu, Konomis Menu, Konomis Trussville, Konomis Japanese Menu, Konomi Trussville Sushi Menu, Konomi Menu Trussville Al, Konomi Trussville Menu, Konomi Sushi Menu Trussville, and Konomi Trussville Lunch Menu.