2318 Decker Blvd
Columbia, SC 29206-2311

Korea Garden Restaurant

(Between Brookfield Rd and Plainfield Rd)

Cuisine: Korean, Barbecue, Asian

Korea Garden Restaurant is a Korean, Barbecue, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"I ordered Galbi and it was raw and most of the meat is fat. How can I eat it! The only thing I ate was the rice and the side dish. Two Korean old ladies are not friendly at all! My kids are so picky so my husband only order fried dumplings for the kids an"
"The absolute best Korean food in Columbia !!! But you know it's good when you see every Korean in Columbia eating there !"
  • 11/20/2017

A Korean chowhound from Columbia, SC tried it.

• 8/16/2017

A dining patron from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 7/07/2017

A dining patron from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 4/14/2017

A Korean chowhound from Murrells Inlet, SC tried it.

• 3/04/2017

A Korean chowhound from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 1/02/2017

A dining patron from Cayce, SC tried it.

• 11/28/2016

A Korean food lover from Lawrenceville, GA tried it.

• 7/12/2016

A Korean food lover from Ladson, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/23/2016

A Korean chowhound from US tried it.

• 11/08/2015

A Korean chowhound from Charlotte, NC tried it.

kgarden2318 photo

kgarden2318

Columbia, SC

A lot of Seoul

Never have I written a review for a restaurant, and I didn’t expect to start after setting foot into this one. I was overwhelmingly surprised at the authenticity of the korean dishes. Eat there, and you will not be of disappoint.

Galbi Lunch Special at Korea Garden Restaurant

Galbi Lunch Special

The price may seem steep, but the Galbi came out in a sizzling plate with rice. The veggie was very proportionate to the meat, and I love how they cook the onions with the galbi itself. The rice was delicious and all in all the dish was fantastic.

Korean Family Barbecue

Korea Garden Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Korea Garden Restaurant is located near the cities of Market Center, West Columbia, Forest Acres, and Cayce.
People found this by searching for: Korean Garden Menu, Korea Garden Restaurant Columbia Sc, Korea Garden Columbia Sc, Korea Garden Restaurant Columbia, Sc, Korean Garden Columbia Sc, Korea Garden Restaurant Columbia, and Korean Food Columbia Sc.