Krakus Polish Deli

Neighborhoods: Lauderdale North Park
Cuisine: Deli, Polish, Cafe

August 29, 2010

Best Polish Deli

This place is great. It reminds me of the Polish stores I would go to when I lived in Poland many years ago. I love the fresh bread and Polish candy. It is simply the best Polish deli. I have to drive 50 miles to get to this store. So this…
December 2, 2009

not happy

I spoke with the owner and she seemed very rude, not very helpful, and seemed like she did not want to waste her time on me because she had other customers.
October 6, 2009

Great products, great service, kind people. Amazing variety, always fresh and delicious. Store is spotless and they've been around for so many years it says something about their quality of service.

Deli Polish Cafe

Krakus Polish Deli  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/12/2016 A diner from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/26/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

Krakus Polish Deli is located near the cities of Miami Fort Lauderdale Metro Area, N Lauderdale, Tamarac, Waukesha, and Margate.
People found this by searching for: Polish Delis In Ft Lauderdale, Krakus Polish Deli Menu, Polish Food Near Fort Lauderdale, Fl, Krakus Market Ft. Lauderdale Fl., Krakow Food Store Ft Lauderdale/Florida, Polish Bakery Fort Lauderdale, Krakus Deli, Fort Lauderdale, Polish Butchers In Margate Fl, and Polish Deli, Tamarac, Florida.