220 Davisville Rd
Willow Grove, PA 19090

KREMP FLORIST

September 1, 2014

We just wanted

We just wanted to thank you for a job well done!! Our staff member shared with us today how great the flowers were and among many arrangements that were sent, this one was chosen to be the centerpiece, displayed on a special table that had…
August 21, 2014

I am very impressed

I am very impressed to the service that I received today. I placed the order this morning at 8am and I just received confirmation that the flowers had been delivered. I want to thank Kremp Florist, and especially thanks for sending me a…
August 13, 2014

Thank you for your delivery. The recipient loved the flowers and said the delivery person was very professional, polite and courteous.

5/11/2018

A Fast Food chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried Sonic Drive-In.

2/24/2018

A Seafood food lover from Southampton, PA tried Bonefish Grill, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Our server was excellent and checked on us constantly. However my wife's chicken dish was not cooked and still pink and had to be sent back. My Cod was decent but the portion was minuscule (deck of cards for $21.50) small amount of vegtable and small sco
Cons
attention to detail, making certain meats are cooked to temperature/ portion size for the price in unacceptable.
2/18/2018

A diner from Ambler, PA tried Pho Viet Hoa.

1/10/2018

A Vietnamese food lover from Willow Grove, PA tried Pho Viet Hoa.

12/30/2017

A diner from US tried Bonefish Grill.

12/14/2017

A diner from Ambler, PA tried Pho Viet Hoa.

10/21/2017

A Diner chowhound from Horsham, PA tried Terminal Restaurant.

10/20/2017

An Italian food lover from US tried Station Pizza II in Willow Grove.

10/20/2017

A diner from Plymouth Meeting, PA tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

10/15/2017

A dining patron from Gwynn Oak, MD tried Pho Viet Hoa and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

Tips
  • Kremp Florist is winner of the National Retail Florist of the Year Award.

KREMP FLORIST  Restaurant Reviews

KREMP FLORIST is located near the cities of Upper Moreland Township, Upper Moreland, Abington Township, Ogontz Campus, and Abington.