550 Maxham Rd
Austell, GA 30168-5513

Krystal

Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Traditional

Krystal is a American, Breakfast, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

Kellyn823 photo

Kellyn823

Marietta, GA

Worst service ever and stole my money!! Do NOT go here!!

I went here a few days ago around 9:30pm (drive thru) trying to buy a large order for my big family. There was no other customers there so not busy at all. The guy at the window first refused to let me change my order when I realized he was charging me for meals with drinks rather than family pack. I explained we didn’t want drinks and therefore didn’t need to pay extra for it. He said “that is too hard to change at this point please don’t make my job harder”. I tried to insist because it’s not what I wanted, and he refused to change it, so I gave up because I was tired after working all day then running errands, and just paid. He then said my card was declined when I knew that was impossible! So I asked him again to just cancel that and redo the order cheaper without the drinks I never wanted from the start so I could just pay cash. He refused and told me “that’s too hard and I don’t know how to do it and nobody else does either so you should just leave”. I was furious and left. Then later found out they DID charge my card!!! I called and he said (big surprise) he didn’t know how to refund my card! So next day I called and spoke to the store manager named “Misty” who said it’s impossible to refund my card and just come get the food or cash. I explained I’m disabled and shouldn’t be driving, live too far away (I had just happened to be in that area that night), and i work full time so couldn’t make it back up there before she leaves. She said “well that’s not my problem, if you can’t make it before 7 tonight you are left to deal with the rude guy who doesn’t know how to do anything”. I’ve tried contacting Krystal’s corporate office 3 times already and still not heard back from anyone or had my money refunded!!! Do NOT go there!!! The employees are more rude than any fast food place I’ve ever been (that speaks volumes considering I’ve grown up in ATL area my whole life lol), and they don’t know anything about how to run a simple register and handle customers money responsibly and carefully. They will overcharge you for their convenience, and tell you to leave if you don’t oblige. None of the managers care enough about their customers to try and resolve service problems and refuse to refund your money for food you never even received unless it’s convenient for them. They are NOT accommodating to disabled people, and never even apologized for the problem or the workers rudeness and lack of help/mishandling of my credit card/money. This location is a train wreck overall. My family used to love Krystal, but we will never eat there again! I STILL haven’t gotten my money back for the food I never even received and it’s several days later!! If you take the chance of eating here, be prepared for untrained staff that are rude and if you get charged wrong or have any problems know that your issue will never be resolved and literally NOBODY cares, not even managers or corporate! This is a friendly warning for all those who grew up loving Krystal, that they have let the company fall apart. Your better off driving past and stopping at “Cook out” or “Sonic” or literally anywhere else where you will be treated better, have fresher food, don’t have to worry about getting robbed of your hard earned money and find better deals. This company isn’t what it used to be.

American Delivery Breakfast

Krystal  Restaurant Reviews

Krystal is located near the cities of Clarkdale, Lithia Springs, Mableton, and Liberty Twp.
People found this by searching for: Krystal Austell,Ga, Krystal Austell Rd, Krystal Austell Ga, Krystal On Maxham Rd, Krystal Maxham Rd,Ga, Krystals On Maxham, and Krystal In Maxham Comtrak Incorporated Austell Powder Springs Rd Austell Ga.