730 E Memorial Blvd
Lakeland, FL 33801

Krystal

Neighborhoods: John Cox
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Traditional

Krystal is a American, Lunch, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

• 3/17/2017

A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it.

• 7/26/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

barnibear photo

barnibear

Bartow, FL

Trip into past tastes

If you go looking for what “used to be” you can have major disappointment. Maybe I’m remembering wrong. Once thought sun rose and set on Krystal (and White Castle) – those funny little burgers that didn’t taste like anyone else’s. It’s been so many years, and sometimes it’s better to remember “how good something was” than try to find out if it still is realllly that good. Can clearly remember last attempt at a Krystal (about 7 years ago, in Palatka, FL – easy to remember, we got a ticket in the parking lot!) This location in Lakeland I think has been around awhile, on a street that is hard to get in/out of the parking lot (the “dreaded Memorial Blvd”) and the parking lot is kind of lumpy/bumpy. The service was fast enough, not busy. Am rating average instead of poor – seems like circumstances were just against the whole thing! It may do better another time.

4 Krystal Combo

I had to add the name here (it wasn’t on the drop down list) – not sure what to call it (there were four of the Krystal Burgers). With KB’s that makes about 8 bites (2 bites each). I guess I was looking for a memory that wasn’t as good as I thought it used to be, or I’m just losing my “taste buds”.

American Lunch Takeout

Krystal  Restaurant Reviews

Krystal is located near the cities of Eaton Park.
People found this by searching for: Krystal Hamburgers, Lakeland, Fl Menu, Krystals Lakeland Fl, Owners Of Krystal Burger Restaurant In Lakeland Florida, Krystals Laklend Fl Menu, Krystal Burger Menu Lakeland, and Krystals In Lakeland Fl.