922 State Route 36 W
Hazlet, NJ 07730-1700

Kuala Lumpur

Cuisine: Malaysian

Kuala Lumpur is a Malaysian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 10/23/2014

A Malaysian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Eddy photo

Eddy

Brooklyn, NY

Best Mayalsian food, also Thai and Chinese

The food here is excellent! Though the decor could be improved, the food more than makes up for it and the prices are very affordable. My favorites are the Sizzling Stingray in Banana Leaf, Chicken or Shrimp Basil. For appetizers, they have the best Roti Canai and the deep fried Tofu is out of this world! I’ve been there about three dozen times and though I’ve moved to Brooklyn, I come back whenever I can.
I’ve had their Tom Yum soup, Penang (curry) Chicken, Curry Beef Stew, Seafood Pan Fried noodles, I love it all. The quality of the food is just as good if you order take-out, so I add extra to go and store dishes in the freezer to be enjoyed later.
Lunch from Monday to Friday offer the same dishes (slightly smaller portions) at bargain prices – a great deal!

Sizzling Stingray in Banana Leaf

The stingray is served on a sizzling platter covered in a delicious, sweet and mild spicy sauce. I’ve tried restaurants in NYC and have not found any place to match the food here.
This may be the most expensive dish on the menu, but it is a large serving and well worth it

Malaysian

Kuala Lumpur  Restaurant Reviews

Kuala Lumpur is located near the cities of Keyport, Aberdeen, Aberdeen Twp, Matawan, and Strathmore.
People found this by searching for: Kuala Lumpur Restaurant Nj, Kuala Lumpur Restaurant In Hazlet, Kuala Lumpur Hazlet, Kuala Lumpur Hazlet Nj, Kuala Lumpur Restaurant, Nj, Kuala Lumpur Restaurant Hazlet Nj, Kuala Lumpur Restaurant Menu, Malaysian Restaurant New Jersey, and Kuala Lumpur Restaurant Hazlet, Nj Menu.