1861 Wells Rd

Kyodai Sushi Rock Japan Steakhouse

Neighborhoods: Bellair-Meadowbrook Terrace
Cuisine: Japanese, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Wow your my best friend so we build the new Japanese restaurant ever that's way is permanently closed I had ikura and sushi and tempura and green tea ice cream next time I will come to your house Japanese people and Thai people I love Thai,Japanese,Mexica"
"Not a good experience. Ordered Scallop Mongolian barbs and only got mostly rice and scallops. Very few vegetables. The cook was not up to job. The people that shared their meals were given much more food than I. I did not get what I paid for !! The waitre"
"Best sushi in OP/Jax!"
Cons
"I would cook with you I get work as a 16 year old child."
"The entire experience was bad. Ordered a full order and got less food then those that shared order. I paid a lot of money for rice and scallops. Very few vegetables. I also had to chase waitress down to get service. Will not go back."
"NOT food allergy friendly!!!"
Comments
"That food is so fantastic in this summer."
"Great place!"
  • 5/24/2019

A Japanese food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/06/2017

A dining patron from Hollywood, FL tried it.

• 8/29/2017

A Japanese food lover from Orlando, FL tried it.

• 5/10/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Jacksonville, FL tried it and liked it.

• 1/24/2017

A diner from Orange Park, FL tried it.

• 1/09/2017

A diner from Birdsboro, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/28/2016

A Japanese chowhound from Jacksonville, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/04/2016

A Japanese chowhound from US tried it.

• 8/28/2016

A dining patron from Hollywood, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/25/2016

A Japanese food lover from FL tried it.

Japanese Parking Dinner

Kyodai Sushi Rock Japan Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Kyodai Sushi Rock Japan Steakhouse is located near the cities of Bellair Meadowbrook Terrace, Lakeside, Mandarin, and Jacksonville Naval Air Station.
People found this by searching for: Sushi Rock Menu Orange Park, Kyodai Sushi Rock Japan Steakhouse Menu, Sushi Rock, Kyodai Sushi Rock Orange Park Fl Menu, Kyodai Sushi Rock Menu, Kyodai Sushi Rock Japan Steakhouse, Kyodai Sushi Rock Japan Steakhouse Orange Park, Kyodai Sushi Rock Japan, and Kyodai Menu.