Kyoto Japanese Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Winstead Park
Cuisine: Japanese, Catering, Pub Food

Kyoto Japanese Restaurant is a Japanese, Catering, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Pros
"They are always friendly and great service awesome food,great chefs."
Cons
"If I have to say something g bad.I would just have to say wish it was a little bigger to accompany more people."
nickscryer photo

nickscryer

Nampa, ID

Kyoto made my twelve year old niece cry on her birthday.

We made reservations ten days in advance for her birthday dinner. When we arrived the place was very busy so we took a seat to wait for our table to become available. They seated two different parties ahead of us who didn’t have reservations. After waiting for half an hour my niece was so hungry and frustrated that that she started crying. Maybe their food is good but I don’t know because we left and I’ll never go back. What a disappointment!

April 9, 2011

Kyoto made my twelve year old niece cry on her birthday

We made reservations ten days in advance for her birthday dinner. When we arrived the place was very busy so we took a seat to wait for our table to become available. They seated two different parties ahead of us who didn't have…
July 3, 2010

Best Hibachi Around!

Awesome!!! We love Kyoto. The service is always super fast and friendly and the food is phenomenal. This is by far the best teppanyaki in town!!!
September 17, 2009

Best Sushi in Boise

everytime i try something new im always amazed at how good it is. ive been other places in boise but none of them have compared.

Japanese Good for groups Takeout

Kyoto Japanese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/19/2016 A diner from Meridian, ID tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    They are always friendly and great service awesome food,great chefs.
    Cons
  • 5/23/2014 A diner from WA tried it.

• 1/01/2014 A diner from Meridian, ID tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Kyoto Japanese Restaurant is located near the cities of Garden City.
People found this by searching for: Kyoto's Boise, Kyoto Sushi Menu Boise Id, Kyoto Boise Menu, Kyoto Boise Idaho Menu, Kyotos Boise, Kyoto Boise, and Kyoto Boise Id.