6002 Fairview Ave
Boise, ID 83704

Kyoto Japanese Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Winstead Park
Cuisine: Japanese, Lunch, Catering

Kyoto Japanese Restaurant is a Japanese, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Pros
"They are always friendly and great service awesome food,great chefs."
Cons
"If I have to say something g bad.I would just have to say wish it was a little bigger to accompany more people."
  • 9/17/2018

A diner from Meridian, ID tried it.

• 3/19/2016

A Japanese chowhound from Meridian, ID tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    They are always friendly and great service awesome food,great chefs.
    Cons
  • 5/23/2014

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 1/01/2014

A Japanese food lover from Meridian, ID tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

nickscryer photo

nickscryer

Nampa, ID

Kyoto made my twelve year old niece cry on her birthday.

We made reservations ten days in advance for her birthday dinner. When we arrived the place was very busy so we took a seat to wait for our table to become available. They seated two different parties ahead of us who didn’t have reservations. After waiting for half an hour my niece was so hungry and frustrated that that she started crying. Maybe their food is good but I don’t know because we left and I’ll never go back. What a disappointment!

Japanese Lunch Good for groups

Kyoto Japanese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Kyoto Japanese Restaurant is located near the cities of Garden City.
People found this by searching for: Kyoto's Boise, Kyotos Boise, Kyoto Boise, Kyoto Boise Idaho Menu, Kyoto Sushi Menu Boise Id, Kyoto Boise Id, and Kyoto Boise Menu.