Kyoto Japanese Steak House

Neighborhoods: Greenbrier East
Cuisine: Japanese, Steakhouses, Lunch

• 5/18/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 10/01/2013

A diner from Virginia Beach, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

March 1, 2011

Great food

Me and my husband always enjoy coming here every chance we get. We always order T12 (shrimp,chicken, and steak combo) its never dull moment
October 10, 2009

Kyoto is fabulous

I love it there. The food is awesome, the staff is welcoming and the enviornment is wonderful. We all know sushi can get expensive, well I love that they have that lunch special with two rolls. It suits my budget and there is a large…
September 7, 2009

Great Overall

My boyfriend and I eat here every chance we get. Even during this recession, we don't spend a lot. If you go during lunch hours, overall price is half what you'd pay for dinner. I'm vegetarian and I eat for only about $12. Although, I…

Daikichi Sushi Bistro

Angry Chef

Famous Uncle Al's

Kelly's Tavern

5/24/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Chesapeake, VA tried New China Restaurant in Indian River, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/23/2017

A Sandwiches chowhound from Roanoke, VA tried Zero's Subs in Greenbrier East and liked it.

5/15/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried Frank's Pizza in South Norfolk, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/15/2017

An American Traditional chowhound from Virginia Beach, VA tried Ddebs A Taste Of Home in Wilson Heights.

5/13/2017

A diner from Virginia Beach, VA tried Redbones Raw Bar Seafood Grill in Greenbrier West, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good food good music and good friends!
5/12/2017

A diner from Virginia Beach, VA tried The Butcher's Son in Chesapeake Colony.

5/12/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Virginia Beach, VA tried Rancho Grande Mexican Restaurant in Indian River.

5/09/2017

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried Jason's Deli in Greenbrier East.

5/07/2017

A diner from Chesapeake, VA tried El Loro in Greenbrier East, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/05/2017

A food lover from Chesapeake, VA tried Asian Grille in Edinburgh and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

Japanese Steakhouses Lunch

Kyoto Japanese Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

Kyoto Japanese Steak House is located near the cities of South Norfolk Sono, Portsmouth, and Norfolk.
People found this by searching for: Kyoto Greenbrier Menu, Kyoto Greenbrier, Kyoto Chesapeake Menu, Keyotos Grennbrier Va, Kyoto Japanese Steak House Chesapeake Menu, Kyoto Japanese Steakhouse Greenbrier, Kyoto Japanese Steakhouse Greenbrier Menu, and Kyoto Chesapeake.