Kyoto Japanese Steak House

Neighborhoods: Greenbrier East
Cuisine: Japanese, Steakhouses, Lunch

• 5/18/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 10/01/2013

A diner from Virginia Beach, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

March 1, 2011

Great food

Me and my husband always enjoy coming here every chance we get. We always order T12 (shrimp,chicken, and steak combo) its never dull moment
October 10, 2009

Kyoto is fabulous

I love it there. The food is awesome, the staff is welcoming and the enviornment is wonderful. We all know sushi can get expensive, well I love that they have that lunch special with two rolls. It suits my budget and there is a large…
September 7, 2009

Great Overall

My boyfriend and I eat here every chance we get. Even during this recession, we don't spend a lot. If you go during lunch hours, overall price is half what you'd pay for dinner. I'm vegetarian and I eat for only about $12. Although, I…

Daikichi Sushi Bistro

Angry Chef

Famous Uncle Al's

Kelly's Tavern

7/21/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Chesapeake, VA tried Brooklyn Pizza.

7/21/2017

A dining patron from Pittsfield, MA tried La Familia, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/20/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Lanham, MD tried Pizza Hut in Greenbrier East.

7/19/2017

A diner from Chesapeake, VA tried Sals NY Pizzeria.

7/19/2017

A Seafood food lover from Portsmouth, VA tried Off the Hook Seafood Market Steamer & Raw Bar.

7/18/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Chesapeake, VA tried Brooklyn Pizza.

7/15/2017

A diner from Chesapeake, VA tried Frank's Pizza in South Norfolk and liked it.

7/12/2017

A dining patron from Newport News, VA tried Mai's Restaurant Lounge in South Norfolk, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/07/2017

A dining patron from US tried Andy Boy's Pizza in Western Branch North, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
All of the pizzas are good. And subs too!
7/06/2017

An American chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried Jerry's of Chesapeake in Indian River, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Japanese Steakhouses Lunch

Kyoto Japanese Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

Kyoto Japanese Steak House is located near the cities of South Norfolk Sono, Portsmouth, and Norfolk.
People found this by searching for: Kyoto Greenbrier Menu, Kyoto Japanese Steak House Chesapeake Menu, Kyoto Chesapeake Menu, Keyotos Grennbrier Va, Kyoto Japanese Steakhouse Greenbrier Menu, Kyoto Japanese Steakhouse Greenbrier, Kyoto Greenbrier, and Kyoto Chesapeake.