Kyoto

Cuisine: Japanese, Breakfast, Catering

Kyoto is a Japanese, Breakfast, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

Overall
Pros
"Love the luncheons best food in town"
"Food is very good and a reasonable price given what sushi usually costs. Really like buffet."
"excellent sushi, beautifully presented"
"Gyozo appetizer soooo good. Snow white maki was phenomenal and the jasmine tea was delicious! My favorite sushi place in the milwaukee area forsure!"
"Great place"
"buffet"
"Good food, some some servers are great! Price "
"Great food, friendly service, clean. Japanese food but have some Chinese options as well. And great specials, especially affordable lunch menu."
Cons
"NONE! we love the all you can eat menu on Sundays and Mondays!"
"Sushi"
"Servers are hard to understand"
"Some servers are mean. Menu changes price freq"
Comments
"Get there early and enjoy "
"All you can eat sun rhrugh"
"Faster dinner service before 6:30. Also, there are specials that only are offered early."
almag2 photo

almag2

Milwaukee, WI

Obsessed with Kyoto!!!

The food is delicious but I do have to admit when there is more people the more likely they will forget about you. But overall the food is delicious, the rolls and specialty rolls are excellent. I have never had a bad food experience only bad service. I went to the all you can eat and we just ate one roll after that we spend one hour waiting until finally a waiter came and just told him we need to be charged what we ate not the all-you-can-eat price. Now i just order to go :) There’s no bad service in my house.

LuvFood1 photo

LuvFood1

Milwaukee, WI

Great Sushi - but

When ever I go for all you can eat sushi the service is horrid. If you order off the menu it’s a totally different experience. When ordering all you can eat this is what they do to you:

1) Not give you everything you order
2) Give you twice as much rice with your sushi as normal
3) Make you wait excessively long between orders – even if they are not busy. (I’m sorry sir, we forgot your order – doesn’t cut it.)

My impression of this service (and I eat sushi all over the country) is that they are ensuring you eat as little as possible.

Well if the price you are charging is not enough to cover your expenses, then charge more!! But give people the proper service they expect.

Maybe your family members/sushi chefs driving brand new Cadillac escalades means you have lofty expectations of profits vs service.

January 16, 2015

I stopped in to have the "Walnut Chicken", which is very good! Enjoyed\r the salad dressing they have on the tossed salad they serve with it...A waiter smacked into the back of my chair, and said absolutely nothing \r to me, I found that…
October 13, 2010

Excellent sushi at a fantastic price!

I've eaten here twice now. Once, ordering off of their regular sushi menu, and once using their all you can eat menu. This place is amazing. \r \r For $22 you get all you can eat sushi. It includes appetizers and several different rolls.…

Japanese Delivery Breakfast

Kyoto  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/28/2016 A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Love the luncheons best food in town
    Cons
    None
    Comments
    Get there early and enjoy
  • 4/27/2016 A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 9/05/2015 A diner from Muskego, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    excellent sushi, beautifully presented
    Cons
    NONE! we love the all you can eat menu on Sundays and Mondays!
  • 6/28/2015 A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/24/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 3/16/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/15/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 2/12/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 1/19/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/18/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

Kyoto is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: Kyoto, Kyoto Milwaukee Menu, Kyoto Menu Milwaukee, Kyoto Sushi Milwaukee, Kyoto Wi Menu, Milwaukee Kyoto All You Can Eat Menu, Kyoto's Menu, Kyoto Milwaukee, and Kyoto Milwaukee Wi Menu.