Kyoto Sushi

Cuisine: Sushi

Pros
"Excellent, dont hesitate to just try it!!!"
"Big dinning room and friendly staff at first"
Cons
"Once it got busy the staff forgot about me and my date. We even had to wait 20 mins to get the check after we had asked for it. The staff also ignored 2 other couples. The food was average nothing special."
Comments
"Make rounds and don't just pay attention to your large tables. They served 2 other tables and they arrived after us. Plus we ran out of water with no service"

Sushi

Kyoto Sushi  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/20/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/03/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent, dont hesitate to just try it!!!
  • 3/24/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Big dinning room and friendly staff at first
    Cons
    Comments
People found this by searching for: Kibo Sushi Ventura Menu, Kibo Sushi Ventura, Kyoto Sushi Ventura,Ca, Kyoto Sushi Ventura Hours, Kyoto Sushi Ventura Menu, Kyoto Sushi Ventura, Kyoto Sushi Menu Ventura, and Kyoto Ventura.