13748 Warwick Blvd
Newport News, VA 23602

Kyung Sung Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Denbigh
Cuisine: Korean, Chinese, Cafe

Kyung Sung Restaurant is a Korean, Chinese, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Pros
"Delicious food and nice staff."
Comments
"Have to try the bul gogi at least once."
  • 7/11/2015

A Korean food lover from Newport News, VA tried it.

• 3/09/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 2/28/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Delicious food and nice staff.
    Comments
    Have to try the bul gogi at least once.
Kelly23185 photo

Kelly23185

Williamsburg, VA

Great food but slow service

We go to Kyung Sung one to two times a month. We never go on the weekend because even on weekday evenings the service is slow. The food is great so the restaurant usually becomes pretty crowded for dinner. However it seems that there is only 1 waitress who covers all the tables, answers the phone and covers the cash register so the service is ALWAYS really slow but we never wait more than 15 minutes for our meals. In my opinion, the food is worth it so I don’t mind waiting for it but if you have to catch a movie or have something else planned after dinner – probably want to try Kyung Sung another night.

Jjamppong

This is the best Jjamppong I ever ate! I ask for mild spicy Jjamppong because I honestly cannot handle the regular spicy noodle :) I did not know I could ask for mild and the first 2 times I ordered regular spicy the waitress filled my water glass several times and gave me additional napkins to wipe my sweating brow when she told me I could order “mild” next time. Hahaha! Everyone tells me the Bulgolgi is excellent too but I always order Jjamppong.

Korean Good for groups Takeout

Kyung Sung Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Kyung Sung Restaurant is located near the cities of New Market.
People found this by searching for: Kyung Sung Restaurant Menu, Kyung Sung, Kyung Sung Korean Restaurant, Kyung Sung Restaurant Newport News Va, Kyung Sung Restaurant, Kyung Sung Restaurant Newport News, Kyung Sung Newport News Menu, and Kyung Sung Restaurant Newport News, Va.