11413 South St
Cerritos, CA 90703

L & L Hawaiian BBQ

Neighborhoods: ABC
Cuisine: Hawaiian, Fast Food, Barbecue

L & L Hawaiian BBQ is a Hawaiian, Fast Food, and Barbecue restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.

Ching photo

Ching

Santa Monica, CA

Hawaiian Fast Food Anyone?

Was catching up with my BFF tonight when he suggested we try out L&L Hawaiian BBQ. I’m sooo soooo glad he did! That’s why he’s my BFF, he knows what I’d like.

The menu is located above the registers with large letters and lots of pics. I also like that they have combo plates to order from. AND I especially like that they let me make substitutions.

My BFF ordered the #2 which was the Hawaiian BBQ mix of beef shortrib and chicken on a bed of white rice and of course macaroni salad.

I ordered just a side order of the beef short rib along with white rice. I also ordered two spam musubis.

My tummy is very happy cuz everything was soo yummy!! I will definitely be coming back when I can. I just googled their other locations and thankfully there’s one in my backyard. Yay!!

I like that the drinks are refillable. Its self serve, meaning that you go to the counter to pick up your food when they call out your order number. We did have to wait a while, but that was ok proving that our food was cooked to order.

Spam Musubi - Spam Musubi at L & L Hawaiian BBQ

Spam Musubi

My tummy is very happy cuz everything was soo yummy!!

Hawaiian Fast Food Barbecue

L & L Hawaiian BBQ  Restaurant Reviews

L & L Hawaiian BBQ is located near the cities of Artesia, La Palma, Hawaiian Gardens, Bellflower, and Cypress.
People found this by searching for: L&L Hawaiian Bbq Menu 90703, L & L Barbeque Letters Meaning, L&L, 11413 South St Cerritos Ca, Hawaiian Barbecue Cerritos, L&L Hawaiian Bbq Menu Cerritos, L.&L.Bbq Menu, L L Hawaiian Bbq Cerritos, and L & L Hawaiian Cerritos Ca.