La Bella Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, European

La Bella Pizza is a Pizza, Catering, and European restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25 and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"They suck! Go elsewhere!"
"Terrible waste of money & they could care less! They suck&should just go out of business!"
"French fries taste like fish because of the oil they used . Garlic nots had no flavor , marinara sauce had no flavor and taste like water , pizza taste like paper also no flavor . Very slow slow service and on top of that the Sicilian pizza looks like a r"
"Friendly"
Cons
"Food sucks, bread stale, chimpy with product, poor customer service. Will never recommend ever! Waste of Time & money. Would rather eat shit on rye"
""French fries taste like fish because of the oil they used . Garlic nots had no flavor , marinara sauce had no flavor and taste like water , pizza taste like paper also no flavor . Very slow slow service and on top of that the Sicilian pizza looks li"
"Slow service"
Comments
"Simply sucky! "
  • 3/13/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Amsterdam, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/12/2015

Erics7 tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Erics7 didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    They suck! Go elsewhere!
    Cons
    Comments
    Simply sucky!
  • 9/12/2015

Erics7 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Erics7 didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/12/2015

Erics7 tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Erics7 didn't like the food and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/26/2014

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 2/07/2015

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 1/13/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/24/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 7/08/2014

Pros
    Friendly
    Cons
    Slow service
  • 4/10/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

Frankd photo

Frankd

Garfield, NJ

Very POOR Experience

We had ordered from this place several times in the past and were satisfied (we always ordered extra toppings because they skimp). We always ordered the Sicilian pie and had it delivered. Last month we ordered our usual with extra sausage. A young guy delivered it. From the opening of the box it was clear that this was not a fresh pie.It looked like it had been sitting for a very long time. The cheese was not at all white and it looked like a leftover. The pie was cold despite the fact that I had ordered only 35 minutes previous to it being delivered.The taste was ghastly. All 3 members of my family agreed: This was not fresh and it was terrible.I did something I never do: I called Labella and voiced my gripes about this reject. I reached a young guy (probably the same guy who had delivered). I asked to speak to the pizza maker. The young guy said he was not available and asked me what the problem was. After explaining everything to him he said he was sorry and that they would "try to make a good pie next time). I told him that there wouldn’t be a next time. He offered no recourse and it ended like that. $22.00 including tip for the worst pie my family has ever eaten. They lost a good customer for life.

12 slices Sicilian Pizza

Pizza Catering European

La Bella Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

La Bella Pizza is located near the cities of Lodi, Elmwood Park, Saddle Brook, Passaic, and Wallington.
People found this by searching for: Labella Garfield, La Bella Pizza Garfield, La Bella Pizzaria, La Bella Pizza Clifton Park Menu, La Bella Pizza Garfield Nj, La Bella Pizza Garfield Nj Menu, and Labella Pizza Garfield.